11...Happy End

I went downstairs with my luggage, luckily none of them were down here.

Until I heard voices from the room that was near. Gosh. They're in there. I open the door that leads outside.

"So, your going to live with them?" Someone asked behind me. I turn around and see Subaru. Thank god it's not Shu.

"Yes and I would gladly appreciate that you don't tell the others." Subaru shrugged.

"They'll notice, later on." I stared at him, reading his face but there was nothing there so I take a deep breath and walked out.

I see Ruki standing outisde the gate with a limo behind him. I past the gates and Ruki took my luggage and put it in the truck. I go inside the limo and see the other three. Kou and Yuma had a smile.

Since when did Yuma get all happy?

"Sorry for being rude or whatever back there!" Yuma said, cheerfully. I smiled back.

Well, at least I'm being welcomed in some kind of way.

"It's okay. Everyone is rude." I sit on a long couch, I was the only one sitting there, until Ruki sat beside me.

"Welcome." Azusa whispered to me. I nod. It seemed like he didn't talk much.

"Are you glad?" Ruki asked.

"Yes. I'm very happy. But you do know what we have decided to let me stay with you guys." Ruki nods at that.

"Yes, we all are aware of that." I smiled, again.

"Great! Then I hope we a good time, then!" I said, cheerfully..

---

I had stayed in a bedroom that fitted my style. I put everything, that belonged to me, to where they had go to. I sat down at the bed and smiled, while I was looking around.

Not bad at all.

The door knocks. "Come in." Ruki stands there with a small smile.

"Time to eat." I return the smile.

"Alright." And I walk behind him towards the dining room.

There I see Kou, Yuma and Azusa sitting down and talking. Kou notices me first and gives me a bright smile.

"Hey~! Kitten!"

"Kitten is my nickname, now?" I wasn't being mean, I was just embarrassed by his words. They all were nice and they made the atmosphere clear and happy.

I felt like the other house was the wrong place I had to go and this place was the right place I had to go in the first place. Everything, somehow, felt like a dream. But it wasn't at the same time.

"Yes! It suites you too. Since your wearing that!" I heard him chuckle. I was wearing a sweater that had cat ears on the hoodie with a tank top and a skirt, with flats. I smiled.

"Thanks." I sat in front of Kou and beside Yuma.

I felt like I was at home. We all talked and surprisingly Azusa joined in, though I never knew he had a side of talking way too much. Kou on the other hand, when I first saw him, I knew he would talk a lot. He made me laugh, smile and blush a lot.
I sometimes felt his feet hitting mine. And I would hit him, hard.

We would play with our feet and Ruki would tells us to stop, which I laughed. I would put some food on Yuma's plate and he would notice. Which made us throw food at each other. Kou, then would join in and Ruki would clean it up. We all laughed, even Azusa did too.

Everything felt like I was back at home. This is where I needed to be. This was the happy place and it would always be. That's what I thought when I first came there.