21...Vampire

"Saki." I heard someone say my name.

"Saki, wake up." The voice belonged to Shu. My eyes opened up and I see that I am in the living room. I felt my head on his lap, his blue eyes were looking at me with worry and love.

"Shu." He smiled a little relieved  that I'm awake and I'm relieved that I can finally talk and control my body.

"Where is Yui?" I asked, he shrugged without thinking, I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. I lifted my head up and kissed him, he joined me. All I wanted was to kiss him and give me love before anything esle happens without breaking the kiss , I slowly sat up and then I sat in his lap.

"When did you put on this dress?" Shu asked between our kiss. I stopped and pushed away I looked down and see that I'm wearing a short red dress with red flats.

When did I? I look up at him and he was waiting for me to answer but I got off his lap and stand up. "I didn't know. Something is going on," I tell him. 

"Yes, we all know." Suddenly I heard Reiji say from behind me. I quickly turn around and see all of them. They were here when I was kissing Shu?! I blushed.

"Since when-" Laito interrupted me,"You looked so good kissing Shu, Cutie~" I was about to talk back, until someone from upstairs started talking.

"Don't you dare touch her! She's mine!" Ayato was yelling, from upstairs. I look up and Richter, Yui or probably mom and of course Ayato were up there. I could feel myself panicking. Richter was holding Yui/mom and a sword in his hand and Ayato had one too. They both were fighting.

"N-!" I try to say something but I was already too late. Ayato was hit on the shoulder with Richter's sword. I gasped in horror, "Ayato..." Suddenly Yui's voice was heard, they both stare at each other and then Yui shook Richter off and she ran downstairs. She looked like she was shaking and out of nowhere, I saw her holding a knife, She held it up in the air.

"No one will get hurt anymore."

"No!" I yelled out. All of a sudden, I was in front of Yui but I didn't hesitate, I grabbed the knife out of her hand, she looked at me in shocked.

"You can't kill yourself!" I was starting to yell at her, even though I didn't want to but my mom was in that body and it was the only way I could communicate to her.

"Saki, I don't want anyone to suffer anymore."

"I don't care! My mom is in there!"The whole room got quiet and I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"It looks like you finally figured it out." Richter broke the silence and everyone looked at him.

"Huh?! That's not true!" Ayato said, not caring about his shoulder.

Richter smirked, "It is, apparently Cordelia told me about this before she was murder by you: 'A child, a girl will come in the mansion yet I don't know when. So I want you to be on the look out. Don't tell her about me, She'll know and then you must repeat all this words I'm saying. That girl is my daughter. That girl is a vampire. That girl's name is Saki.'" Ayato looked at me, shocked.

Now is the chance!

"Then, if I am a vampire. Why is my blood being given to them?" I asked.

"The change wasn't complete. Karl didn't want you to become a full vampire, since you stayed in the church. Cordelia was mad but she accepted it, anyways and I forgot to mention that, You are the next vampire leader."

"Next vampire leader?" I asked.

"Yes. You are next in line for the throne to control every living vampire."

There is more?! Everything is now the truth. I am a vampire but not fully and Cordelia is my mother.

"Fufu~So that must mean Cutie is my big step sister, right?" Laito looked at Kanato who nods.

"Soon my darling blood, you will be the next vampire leader." I turn to see Cordelia, my mother, speaking to me with a smile.

"Mother." Her hand comes up and touches my cheek.

"My darling blood. I can finally speak to you," I smiled back. I'm really talking to her, my mother, my beloved mother. 

"I am, too." Her smile then quickly disappears and she frowns.

"But you're not a full vampire to become the next vampire leader. I must change you."

"Wha-" I didn't know how, even though Yui didn't have them, because she is human. But I felt fangs sink through my skin, this time instead of feeling the same pain I felt when the others bit me. I felt the same pain I did when I saw her for the first time. It felt like poison was shooting through my body.

"Stop! You're killing her!" I heard Shu yelling, 

"Shu.." I was seeing white. Her fangs went in deeper.

"Stop! Sto-!" Every sound was gone. Every emotion, every touch, every feeling was gone. I didn't black out. I didn't lose my conscious. I wasn't unconscious. I was died. I died from my mother who killed her own daughter. Who said that I wasn't fully a vampire. I don't exist, anymore. Never will I exist, again. I think.

The End