[1] The Woman

⠀"Hey Y/N, wait for me!" Mikasa called out trying to catch up to Y/N.

⠀⠀⠀Y/N then turned around and greeted Mikasa with a warm smile and an embrace as they both left the school together.

⠀"I'm going to confess to Eren tomorrow Y/N!!" Mikasa said blushing in embarrassment.

⠀'Well, that hurts like a bitch doesn't it? But I'm fine, it's ok' Y/N thought but is interrupted by Mikasa calling out her name realizing that she lost herself.

⠀"Y/N?... Hey, what's wrong?" Mikasa said looking back as she waited for Y/N to catch up to her.

⠀"OH! Sorry i-it's nothing uh let's just go, shall we? I didn't mean to hold you back" Y/N nervously laughed.

⠀ "It's ok don't have to apologize Y/N! Let's go?" Mikasa then held onto Y/N arms and kept walking and have conversations with each other.

-

⠀"What's your plan?" Y/N asked while drinking out of a juice box they bought from the store walking home. "What do you mean?" Mikasa questions, "Eren, you said you'd confess to him. what's your plan then?" Y/N stared at Mikasa waiting for an answer

⠀⠀⠀Mikasa began to blush and cover herself with the scarf that Eren gave her.

⠀"I'm not sure, maybe I'll confess to him at the rooftop or behind the school." Mikasa smiled timidly. "You should aim to the back of the school... the flower garden! Since I am the president of the garden club."

⠀"Well... I hope I turn out great for you. Mikasa! I'm sure he likes you back too... like how I like you" Y/N mumbled the last words and plastered a smile.

⠀"What was that you said Y/N?" Mikasa asked. 'Shit uh...' "Oh... I said who wouldn't? If they don't, then they are missing out!" Y/N giggled.

⠀"Are you okay? You seem a bit gloomy, is there anything going on Y/N?" Mikasa looks at Y/N with a concerned look on her face. "No I'm fine, I hope it goes great for you I'm sure he is going to accept your confession!"

⠀"Hey, Y/N is there anything wrong? You keep on zoning out today." Mikasa asked worryingly "Oh, Yeah sorry I'm just sad that high school is about to end soon and we're about to graduate, Yeah! I'm just nervous, that's all... I've been busy" Y/N plastered a smile.

-

⠀"Thanks for dropping me off again Y/N, See you tomorrow!" She then embraced Y/N and got in her house. "Yeah anytime Mikasa, Goodnight!"

⠀⠀⠀After both, the girls part ways and bid goodbye to each other and Y/N walked home.

⠀'How amazing right? Seeing the person I'm in love with look at them the way I look to you. It hurts... IT FUCKING HURTS!!!' Y/N yelled and threw the juice box at a random alleyway. "Fuck, I have to pick that up" Y/N groans and threw the juice box, she then took out her phone and started to text her best friends.

The Dumb-Bich squad

Y/N
Y'all coming over?

Glutton (Sasha)
Yeah, any food?

Y/N
Ofc, I do u can eat my fridge at this point ya glutton

Caillou (Connie)
Yeah, Why?

Y/N
Well it's better to say it in person than in text

Neigh (Jean)
It's about fucking Mikasa again?

Y/N
Yes, unfortunately...