[4] The Last Day & Graduation

Hi there Ik I'm Back from the dead 
words: 4900+

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⠀⠀⠀Y/ N is always occupied since she is in charge of the decoration for graduation and with some help from others. Y/N was busy talking with students that have participated to help and prepare for graduation over the weekend. Y/N is enthusiastic about the graduation but was anxious about graduating considering there are only a few days left. Y/N was discussing this with some of the students about the preparations when she suddenly felt her phone buzz and excuse herself for a moment. (btw yall are chill with these students hehe)

[Mikasa <3 sent a message]

'Does she know? Well, Shit!'

Mikasa
I won't be hanging out this weekend I need to take time for myself

Y/N
Oh, I Understand, here if you need me

'Phew, I thought for a sec there'

Tnx Y/N I'll talk about it after the break

Anytime I better get going I'm making them wait

Lol I forgot that you are one of the participants, cya. be well

I will, Thanks.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⠀⠀⠀Y/N apologizes for the holdback and they continue on their meeting some other topic after what felt like forever she was exhausted. They all part ways and thanked each other for taking off wherever they need to go.

══✿══╡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙╞══✿══

⠀⠀It's now the last day and the teacher decided to just put some movies down while students munch on the snacks that they bought before entering the school. Mikasa came in again late but the teacher let it slide since it was the last day and waved at Y/N's way seeing that the only available seat was beside her since everyone could choose their seats today too.

⠀"Hey sorry I was a bit late I had to run some... errands," Mikasa says looking away. 'Sure... I know your lying but you can tell me instead of hiding...' Y/N smiles and pulls the chair for Mikasa to sit on, silently thanking Y/N with a smile.

|𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅|

⠀⠀⠀The movie was playing when I suddenly remember that I bought an extra juice box along with some snacks from the vending machine earlier that was around the hallway.

⠀"Hey, Mikasa want some? I know you wanna sleep right now but this might help" I hand her the juice box.

⠀"How tho..." Mikasa asks me.

⠀"weLL... I don't fawking know maybe because you look very dehydrated, even the Sahara desert doesn't look that dry" Mikasa scoffs at me.

⠀"Haha! You're so funny, now give it here. God" Mikasa grabs the juice box looking away mumbling something I couldn't hear since I was distracted again because of her-

⠀Wait! Damn it! My face is it hot?... I hope not. I look over at her but she wasn't looking anymore. Thank god!. I'm so gay damn it. (me wh-when women...)

Note: Y'all sexuality is very open I forgot to add (except straight of course) Love yall

⠀⠀⠀Minutes passed and I was talking to some of my classmates, suddenly feeling something weigh me down, moreover someone. I turn and saw it was Mikasa the juice box still hanging in her mouth, it was about to fall too. (Ngl but juice or coffee makes me sleepy is it only me... something)