[2] Unexpected

⠀⠀⠀Y/N then got in her class as the bell rang for the school to start 'Mikasa is late, I wonder why? she isn't the type to be late in class though.' Y/N later shrugs it off because the teacher announced that there will be a pop quiz. 'This Bitch! A pop quiz? And after a test, really?!' Y/N then took out a paper and pen as the class started the quiz.

⠀⠀Y/N began to worry as Mikasa isn't normally this late.

⠀"Sorry for being late Sir" Mikasa then took a seat beside Y/N because they were assigned to it beside each other.

⠀"Hey Y/N! What happened, while I was gone?" Mikasa whispered

⠀"Not much... but you're just in time for a pop quiz!" Y/N giggled

⠀"Are you fucking serious?" Mikasa rolls her eyes, taking out her pen.

⠀"The answer on number 10 is C... It's the only answer I know that is for sure, correct!" Y/N whispered while Mikasa giggled at Y/N and nodded tanking her for the answer.

-Timeskip-
Y/N POV:

⠀⠀⠀The first period was over and I was packing up a-... Mikasa then interrupted and called me over to hurry because she might get late for class again and we soon walk in the hallway together.

⠀"That quiz was so annoying," I whined to Mikasa while she agreed with me.

⠀"So why were you late?" I asked Mikasa, she then froze from the question and began to blush.

⠀'What is she blushing for? Am I forgetting something?' I thought, giving Mikasa a confused look.

⠀Mikasa pointed at a locker which still confused me, but I just agreed despite not knowing what she is talking about.

⠀'Isn't that Eren's locker she is a point to...' I thought for a second then paused, remembering what she is talking about.

⠀⠀⠀'That drink really worked huh? Well, it was nice while it lasted.' I laughed at myself in my own thought. Now my headache is back again and held it in because I don't want Mikasa to know I drank for the first time in my life last night. She'd get worried and I have to look at her again with those beautiful fucking eyes of hers that I always seem to keep falling for. Not that I'm complaining but still.

⠀"I was getting nervous about putting the letter on his locker, that's why I was late. I was very anxious and didn't keep track of time."

⠀"You shouldn't. Be confident of yourself Mikasa, you can do it!" I cheered Mikasa up happy for her but my eyes say otherwise, I'm happy for her but I'm not happy for myself.

⠀"It's Eren! Y/N, hurry! Before he sees us." Mikasa said in a hurry speed-walking, I came up with a plan. I switched sides with Mikasa and ignored Eren as he walked past me, so he couldn't notice, luckily he didn't he was busy talking to Armin. (I love Armin)

⠀"Thanks, Y/N your always there to help me" Mikasa smiled at me, while I looked away hiding my blush. She was holding onto my arms with such an innocent smile, she really is beautiful isn't she.

⠀ "Y-Yeah it's no problem, anytime!" Mikasa examined me.

⠀ "Are you sick, why are you blushing?" I then came up with an excuse

⠀"I'm ok, my head just kinda hurts maybe that's why," Mikasa asked and nodded.

⠀'Fuck! She might suspect... I'm gonna run out of excuses soon' I began to panic. Luckily Jean was near me as I looked at him and communicated with him through eye contact, as he picked up the hint.

⠀"Hey, idiot! I think the garden needs you, aren't you the president of the garden club" Jean reminded me.

⠀"Oh, yeah! I forgot about that one too." I whispered and Mikasa heard me and giggled.