Prologue

"Why always choose him? When he hurt you the most

"Why always choose him? When he hurt you the most."
-
-
-
"I'm right here? Yet you never notice it, will you ever notice me?."
-
-
-
"I've been here for you this whole time so, WHY? Why choose him?"
-
-
-
"I know I can't control your feelings, and so can't I."
-
-
-
"Let me love you! The way he never could. The way you never did to yourself even."
-
-
-
"I want you to look at me, like how you look at him"
-
-
-
"But I'm always gonna be your second choice and it will always be one-sided."

Hello!!! I'm back with another ff

I wanted to make this ff as realistic as I could and very angsty cuz I love feeling heartbroken for some fawking reason betch and idfk why i just do.

Also I won't give any warning as you should already know it and should be aware of it. Its in the description, I don't want anyone to be complaining that I didn't put warning sooooooo.

if you don't like it. then leave and stop reading I don't wanna deal with it because I'm busy and always tired. I'm not only speaking for myself also for others.

Btw... PLEASE IF YOU'RE GONNA COMPLAIN BOUT EVERYTHING... MAKE YOUR OWN FF GOD... Its so easy to leave and stfu it's always people who doesn't write or something along those lines... And one last thing if you're disrespectful leave there is a exit button i will delete your comment if you are.

Also ik many will hate me and lose followers and readers, so imma take the risk for this opinion cuz Aot fandom are toxic af and hate on peoples opinion so here we go.....

I don't like Eremika
In my opinion they fit to be more like brother and sister than lovers to me though I like the Eren and Armin more AHEM manga AHEM and I don't have problem with the ship I just don't like it but if you ship Eremika thats cool I respect opinion 👌

Anyways sorry for talking too much ik not everyone read all of this.

From your very chaotic author,

thank you and enjoy this badly written ff... I don't know why y'all reading this anyways. Last warning to stop reading.

Enjoy <3