Three

"I'm back!" Levi heard the front door open and close, looking to see who the intruder was. "I've brought groceries." Onyankopon smirks.

"How did you get in?" Levi questions, pushing himself on the wheelchair as he made his way to the dining room table. Onyankopon happily placed the big brown paper bags on the table as the raven looked through them.

"Sorry I didn't tell you this sooner, but, I had a spare key!" Levi shook his head and rolled his eyes at that.

"Don't hate me, Levi. I got your favorite tea! The last pack at the store." He winks before looking out the window and saying, "I see you've picked up your kids. They look just like you and (Y/N) if I do say so myself."

A ghostly smile breezed past Levi's face as he watched his kids on the swing set. AJ pushing his little sister with a small smile, his dimples proudly showing.

"What a proud father." Onyankopon looks at Levi. "Why don't you go and enjoy the rest of the day with your family? I'll cook dinner." He encouraged.

Levi silently agreed, knowing how Onyankopon wouldn't take no for an answer. Hanji rubbed off on him.

The taller man helped the raven out of the front door, down the slightly bumpy pebbled path. You spot them rounding the corner of the house, going down into the backyard.

"I'll be inside making supper. Shouldn't take long, Mrs. (Y/N)." Onyankopon waves and smiles as he hurried back into the house.

"I have something to show you-" Levine crashes onto Levi's lap, interrupting your sentence as various leaves and tiny thin branches tangled in Vee's snowy hair.

"They're trying to get me, daddy!" She happily giggles, hugging Levi as he takes the pieces of debris out of her hair.

Not a moment later, Mono carried a smiling Adonis in his arms, followed by Gabi and Falco.

"VV! You were supposed to catch us! You're the seeker!" Mono blurts. "Oh." She says in understanding.

"You've gotten all dirty, brat." Levi frowns as you noticed Levine's bunny rabbit having dirt and dust covering it.

"We should wash up." Gabi said, taking the happy girl in her hands. The boys began to follow the two back in the house, but for some reason, AJ stayed behind.

"What's wrong, Adonis?" You question the kid, bending down to his level.

He stepped closer to you, pecking your cheek. He surprised you a bit as he went to his father, climbing up his lap as he pecked his cheek too. Levi takes the boys beret off his head, ruffling his hair a bit as he placed the soft hat back on his head.

AJ climbed back down, looking at his feet, seeming a bit nervous. "I... love you." He squeaks.

He hurried to the front of the house, leaving you and Levi behind. He blushed a small smile, stealing one last glance at his parents before walking into the nicely smelling home.

"I can't believe he came from us." You cheesed a smile. Noticing the golden sun setting after a long day. "He's too precious for this cruel world."

"Reminds me of Armin in a way." Levi looks back at the spot his son was previously in.

"Yeah..." You airily spoke, a warm smile creeping up your face. You sprint to the gazebo, grabbing a lantern as you marched your way back to your husband. "What are you about to do?" He asked you as your smile grew.

"I'm taking you somewhere!" You sing, hanging the lantern on one of the handles, grabbing onto the metal sticks yourself. You hear him lowly growl as you roll your eyes. "Don't worry, it won't take long." You began to push him.