Five

You woke up to laughter singing through your ears. Small pecks running over your face as you softly smile, fluttering your eyes open. Your children look at you with grey orbs, smiling at your awakened slumber.

"Ony, Gabi, and Falco are here! They made breakfast. Come on, mommy!" Levine says, grabbing AJ's hand before they both ran out the room.

You yawn, rubbing your eyes as you sit up on your comfortable bed. You were about to crawl off, but not until a strong arm secured your waist, making you lay back down.

"Oi, oi, oi, oi... Where's my morning kiss, brat?"

You roll your eyes as you face Levi on your side. He hugs you, digging his head in the crook of your neck as his wild bed hair tickles you.

His cold hands on your back sending shivers down your spine in a comforting way. He kissed you, over and over on your neck as his little nose grazed your burning skin.

Levi was up all night, per usual, watching his family sleep away. You could tell how groggy his voice was, it was deep and more frightening than usual.

You frown, hugging him back as you say, "Levi, you should try to sleep more." He stops kissing you, only breathing in your delectable sent and saying, "I wasn't tired."

You knew him all too well, and he knew that you knew him all too well. You were going to help him fall asleep, even if it's only for 5 minutes.

You hold him to you chest, running your hand up and down his back. He was warm, feeling relaxed from your touch. He likes the quietness of the room, deeply humming an unknown tune.

You ran your fingers through his hair, drawing little patterns on his scalp. He found it electrifyingly relaxing as his hums were getting more quiet.

Soon, all you could hear were his quiet snores throughout the room. Little whispers sometimes escaped his mouth as you playfully booped his rosy nose.

It wasn't long before the bedroom door burst open, you and Levi sit up in a flash. Both of you look over, seeing a mini you by the doorframe.

"Falco made pancakes!" Vee smiles, clutching onto her stuffed bunny rabbit.

You sigh, softly smiling at your daughter at the door before saying, "We'll be right there." She nods her head. "Ok, mama!" She hurriedly left.

Levi side hugs you, kissing your cheek before you two got ready for the day.

——————

Everyone was at the dining table, enjoying their breakfast as the raven read the morning newspaper. His right leg comfortably laying on his left leg.

"Can we go outside and play?" Vee asks, looking at you and Levi for permission.

"Once you're finished with your breakfast." You say to the twins. They nod their heads, shoving food into their tiny mouths as Levi 'tched'.

"Brats... slow down before you guys puke. You're getting filthy."

"Shut your shitty face." Adonis says, turning down his hearing aids. He eats his food again, not wanting to hear his father scold him.

"That wasn't very nice." Falco said, knowing the little boy couldn't hear him.

On the other hand, Onyankopon and Gabi burst with laughter from Levi glaring at his son. A vein popping from the side of the ravens forehead as you try to contain your laughter as well.

You reached across the table and tapped on the kids shoulder. He looks at you and turns his hearing aids back on, waiting for what you had to say.

"Apologies, Adonis. That was rude."