Six

You walk in the house with your children following closely behind. Both of them worn out from playing in the tree house. "We'll wash them up." Gabi insisted, taking AJ and Vee by their hands, following Falco to the bathroom.

"I'll take my leave!" Onyankopon bid his goodbye as he closed the front door behind him.

You look around the main room, trying to find your husband. As you found no trace of him, you walked to the kitchen. Maybe he's making his afternoon tea... You thought to yourself.

As you entered the kitchen, you had a glimpse of him through he dining rooms entry way from the kitchen. You made your way to him, noticing that he looked down. Something fogged up his mind from realizing that you were only a few inches away from him.

"Hey..." He heard your soft voice wake him up from his suffocating mind. But when he looked at you though, his eyes were red... almost blood shot like he was crying.

"Levi? What's wrong?"

You sat on the edge of the table, trying to read his emotions. He looked bored, but his eyes said otherwise.

"You promised me... remember? You said you weren't going to leave me like everyone else."

You furrowed your brows, not understanding why he's bringing up that subject. Why the hell would he be thinking like that? You turn around, your back facing him as he continues.

"Don't you remember, (Y/N)? You wouldn't leave me, right...?" He trembled, his throat hurt from his past pains that he had to endure. All you did was listen, you weren't even looking at him anymore.

"Why aren't you talking?" He suddenly got even more upset. "(Y/N)... you promised... I don't want you to leave... You or the kids..."

All he heard from you was absolute silence, not even acknowledging the fact that you were even listening to him. He felt hurt, and you were making it way worse by not even muttering a single syllable to him.

"(Y/N)..." He called out to you, wanting some type of reaction. But of course, you did absolutely nothing.

"Can you hear me?!" He spat, getting frustrated from you. Tears were welling up in his eyes, he hated the fact that you were basically ignoring him. He was so frustrated, so angry that you weren't conversing to him. It felt like you were stabbing him in the back. So... he wanted to get a reaction out of you.

He stood up out of his wheelchair, making sure to put all of his weight on his right leg. He knew what he was doing, and he knew you didn't like him standing up from his wheelchair. He was sobbing now, tears running down his cheeks as his short coughs bursts through the air. He was sad, and all you did was nothing. It hurt him, it really did...

"Are you really going to leave me?" He asks through his everlasting tears. He wanted to understand what's going through your head at this exact moment. He lightly grabbed your shoulder, wanting you to look at him... for you to just notice him.

"(Y/N)... do you still love me?..."

He cried and cried. You wouldn't say anything to him. It's like you went mute, the same thing you did when you two first met as soldiers a long time ago.

"Why would you ask that?" He finally heard you say, you were looking up at the ceiling now. "That promise I made you... it was stupid to say the least..."

He couldn't understand you. Were you trying to hurt him? Was this your chance to finally leave him per say?

"Of course I love you, Levi. I don't plan on ever leaving you..." You said, still not facing him as you spoke. "But... I can't guarantee that I will never leave you, y'know? It's just not possible..." He was quiet, but he agreed with you.