Survey

That's Koda-bear, my dog, haha. I didn't have a good Blue Exorcist picture for this so I figured I'd introduce you guys.

This is just a quick thing I wanted to do. My followers have grown exponentially since the last time I've done this, so it's long overdue.

I'm going to ask several questions, and I'd like it if you guys commented on which ones you'd prefer. (I.e, if the options were chocolate vs vanilla, and you preferred vanilla, comment on that line.)

1.) How long do you prefer chapters to be? For context, my parts tend to hover around 1900-2300 words.

A.) Short (>700) just something quick to read while waiting in line.

B.) Medium (~1300) you wanna sit down and read, but you don't want to spend too much time on it.

C.) Long (~1900) you're in the mood to get fully immersed, but you gotta get going in 10 minutes.

D.) Extra long (2500+) grab a blanket and a snack.

2.) Should I put trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapter, or should the first chapter warn against it and leave it at that?

A.) Beginning of chapter; you'd prefer to know in advance if you should read it depending on your mood.

B.) Beginning of story; trigger warnings can spoil what you might read, including them at the beginning allows you to decide whether or not you'll read the story or not.

C.) Beginning of story, compromise; a singular trigger warning at the beginning, and if there is very graphic scenes in a particular part, I'll warn you guys on those chapters. Example: the story part "Triggered," would get the warning for the graphic suicide attempt. However, the part "Violence is Never the Answer" wouldn't for ripping stitches.

3.) Do you guys care about the cover of each part? Mobile users don't even get them anymore.

A.) No (would save me time and would clear up space on my phone)

B.) Yes (they add flair to each part and sometimes insinuates what might occur)

4.) Sometimes I get writer's block on specific stories, or I'm too busy to write. During these times would you like me to post bonus chapters to finished stories and/or one-shots I've come up with?

A.) Yes, it's something to read.

B.) No, you'd prefer if I'd use my energy to the main ongoing story.

5.) Where do you guys live? (I'm going somewhere with this, I promise)

A.) USA

B.) Europe

C.) Asia

D.) South America

E.) Australia

F.) Other - comment where

6.) If possible, I'd like to have a livestream with you guys. Just chill and talk, if you guys are interested, but I'd have to figure out a time that works best for most of you.

A.) yeah that'd be cool

B.) nah, i don't watch livestreams/don't care for them

7.) Final question: What's your favorite story by me? Why?

A.) "It" Can't be Helped

B.) Horrible Acts

C.) Brotherly Hatred

D.) Mistakes

E.) Potato Chips

F.) Collision

G.) Leashed

H.) Fragile

Hopefully this helps me understand you guys a little better. Not gonna lie, I do miss being able to answer back to every comment. I remember being able to write a thank you list to everyone that had voted/commented on each story... yeah, not anymore, haha. That's okay tho, I still read every comment you guys leave. You all make me smile.

- Shay ❤️