Restrained

This was the product of a few comments on my story Horrible Acts, you know who you are. Lmao

"Your tie is way too tight, Nii-san." Yukio chided from the driver's seat. He threw another glance in my direction and chuckled lightly. "I know you're not the best with them, but you seemed to have gotten worse with it lately." I heard the boys cackle behind me, cooing at my inability to tie a Windsor Knot. I laughed in unison with them, deciding not to fuss over it. "After the mission, I'll help you fix it, alright?"

A small chill flashed down my spine and I huffed, hiding my fear with a bored look. "Why? As soon as we get home, I'm gonna rip it off, anyway."

"How do you not know how to tie a tie? Didn't you have to wear them in junior high?" Izumo began bitching from the back seat, continuing to tongue lash me for my ineptitude. Thing was; I knew how to dress myself. As Yukio stated, when school began, it became a reflex to tie one. But they didn't need to know that.

"Alright, Kamiki-chan," Bon cut in. "I'm sure Okumura-kun has other skills to make up for his lack of Boy Scout training." Shima gave a cackle and then he muttered something.

"You're sick, Renzo, you know that?" Suguro said, sounding disgusted.

"What'd he say?" My attention piqued, and I turned in my seat to look at my classmates. Shima had a hand over his mouth, hiding his smile. A few others were a bit red in the face. "C'mon, what was said?" I turned my gaze to Ryuji, who immediately turned to face out the window, a trace of a smirk on his lips. After a moment, he smiled wider and sighed.

"Shima was just musing, talking about his own ability to create knots." Said boy cackled in his seat, he covered his face with both hands, his laughter barely muffled. Suguro's voice brought my focus back to him, and I saw him roll his eyes. "Apparently Shima has a wicked hobby."

I heard a scoff, "you guys are disgusting," the purple haired female shook her head and turned to face out the window. No doubt deciding to ignore the conversation from now on.

"I'll second that," I muttered and repositioned myself to face the front. Catching a glimpse of Yukio's sly smirk. Ah, for once he acts his age and finds humor in something idiotic. I'll have to bookmark this memory, because I'll doubt I'll experience his carefree attitude for awhile.

Shima didn't seem to be over the conversation, "oh, c'mon, Rin. I'm just messing around, you've gotta be good at tying. I mean, you can lace your shoes, can't you?" He snickered, "whatcha good at, I might need some pointers."

I scoffed, "I can tie a noose, need help with one of those?"

There was a loud snort and I turned around to see Bon absolutely losing his shit. He had one hand over his mouth and the other was pounding against his knee. Shima himself looked somewhat shocked, but he was satisfied with my verbal blow and sat back in his seat, folding his arms over his chest.

"That got morbid," Koneko muttered and my brother agreed with him.

"Do you really know how to tie a noose?" He asked innocently, his eyes never straying from the road.

I hummed, my darker side taking a step forward, but I kept my voice lighthearted. "Yeah, it's actually not that hard." I was greeted with silence and I felt the urge to fill the air. "Okay, so," I shifted in my seat, holding up my left hand in a fist. "Pretend you have a length of rope, toward one end, manipulate it so it looks like a sideways 'S.'" More silence. "Grab the center of that 'S,' so it kinda makes a weird looking figure eight with two tails. Then take the loose end," using my right hand, I gripped the imaginary rope and began swirling it above my left hand. "Wrap it around the upper half of the figure eight a couple times. Probably like five or six times. You should be left with a larger loop at the bottom and a tiny loop at the top." I motioned my hands accordingly. "Take whatever's left of the rope's end and tuck it into the smaller loop so the whole thing doesn't come undone. And bam, got yourself a noose."