𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

chapter three
drunk stories

"so your telling me you were so drunk that you rolled down the hill going home." harry said between laughs.

elena and harry were seated on the sand. pasta in the hands of elena. harry and elena passed the bowl to each other.

"i was eighteen. i had a low tolerance for drinking." elena tried to defend herself but let out a small laugh think back to the memory.

"c'mon tell me one of your embarrassing stories." elena nudged harry as he was calming down from the laughter.

"i was hit in the face with a tampon when i was young." harry said while putting his hand out for the bowl of pasta.

elena immediately started laughing. she imagined a young boy getting hit with a tampon and his reaction later.

harry had a smile on his face as he looked at her laughing. he put the bowl of pasta to the side, next to him.

as elena calmed down they were left in silence. not awkward silence just comforting silence.

she looked over at the ocean, the ocean was a pretty blue. there were people in the ocean laughing.

"why are you here?" elena said suddenly.

harry looked over at her, telling her to continue what she meant with the question.

"with me. why are you here with me?" elena looked at harry. wanting to know why he was spending time with a nobody.

"your the first person you didn't know me straight away." he said with a smile hoping she would understand where he's coming from.

she nodded standing up.

"let's go in the ocean." she said while pulling off her dress.

liked by ellarose and 827 others

elenalorenze made a new friend today :)

view all 214 comments

user1 the water looks so pretty 😍

user2  i'm the person in the back admiring you

user3 don't be shy tell your friend to look up
elenalorenze i don't know what you're talking about 😉

gigihadid pretty women

user4 you look beautiful 😍

💌