𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩

may 16 2018

instagram

liked by devonleecarlson and 927,929 others

elenalorenze i wanna wake up every morning like this ☀️🫀

view all 16,828 comments

user1 HARRY

user2 nobody freak out

emmachamberlain i'd pee myself if i were that high up from the ground
elenalorenze exactly what i felt like when i first saw it

user3 SCREAMING FROM THE ROOFTOP

real life

for the past four months elena and harry have only seen each other three times, they've stayed connected through facetime and messages but they both could feel the disconnection between them two but no one says anything.

while living in different coasts and sometimes different countries it was hard to pack up and go with both their schedules. elena has some small parts in movies but she finally got casted in a big role in a movie that is set to begin in a few months.

"what about next month? i don't think i could go another month without seeing you." harry asked as they sat at the dinning table eating their breakfast.

they were already talking about the next time they would see each other again.

"i don't know yet we would have to see our schedules."

"we haven't seen each other as much as i assume we both want to but i know that things will ease and it will become easier." elena says.

"but you don't know that, you don't know that things will become easy." harry signed. "maybe we need sometime away from each other and if timing goes right we'll be with each other again." harry said.

"i think that's a good idea."

"i'll just get my things and find a plane ride home." elena said, before harry could say anything she stood up and walked towards the bedroom.

the moment elena stood up she felt nauseous maybe it was because of how fast she stood but all she wanted was to get her things and catch a plane ride home to a fridge filled with ice cream.

she continued to feel nauseous as she made her way to the room and all of a sudden she felt her breakfast come up. elena ran to the bathroom straight to the toilet. harry heard the fast foot sounds and the crashing to the floor, he hurried towards the sounds and saw elena on the floor throwing up her breakfast.

"hey elena. are you okay? do you need anything?" harry said while rubbing elena's back as she continued to throw up. "i need some medicine." elena said kneeling over the toilet.

harry stood ready to find some medicine. as he left the bathroom elena said "and a pregnancy test."

elena turned her head to look at harry's reaction, he looked shocked but nodded and walked away.

...

"hey, it's okay." harry squeezed her knee as they waited for the test results.

"i know. i'm just scared. i mean this is crazy but i know that if it's positive i'd be so happy." elena said. "happy to be doing it all with you."

elena grabbed the test from the counter and they both looked at each other. harry nodded to her in reassurance, they both looked down at the test and saw two pink lines.

they both knew that there was no one else they would raither co-parent with.

💌
bro that's crazy