𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

july 18, 2017
los angeles, california

interview

"thanks for sitting down with me," the interviewer, chelsea said while her and harry were seated in chairs in the middle of the airport. "thanks for having me." harry smiled.

"so i'm pretty excited about your movie. it's about world war 2 but i don't have a ton of time cause i'm going to a pool party and i need one-word answers, i don't need you to go on about your acting and how you get into a role. people will see for themselves and decide whether or not they think you're qualified." chelsea explained what she wanted to see from harry.

"that works for me." harry said. "why do different people have different accents like i'm from new jersey and you're from, what part of london are you from?" chelsea asked motioning harry to talk with her hand.

"manchester." harry said with a chuckle soon leading to a silent laugh as chelsea said "right manchester. so that's north.." before she could continue he quickly interrupted "west." correcting the interviewer. "north west"

"that's more than one word." now it was chelsea's turn to interrupt harry. "too many words. sorry." harry apologized. "north west is kinda a compound word so its one word."

"no you said north then i added the west,"

"woah woah woah. its north or west."

"are you talking about kanyes baby." chelsea asked harry who stayed silent for a bit. "no." he said.

"they have two babies. ones name is north and the others name is west, right?" she said with uncertainty as the interview had changed to talking about kanyes babies. "isn't north and west the same person?"

"great question actually i have no idea."

"okay so the movie is called dunkirk, right?" harry had agreed "which one do you think your better at acting or singing or maybe dancing even?" he had thought about the question for a few seconds before saying "dancing."

a plane could be heard flying across the airport "what the fuck is that? is this an actual airport?" harry had laughed and slapped his knee as chelsea was completely confused. "yeah."

"oh. speaking of airplanes and flying, you've been seen flying coast to coast a lot recently, why?" chelsea said looking down at the cards that she has on her hands.

"people." he said with a smile. "plural or singular?" she questioned wanting to get more from him. "singular." harry conformed.

chelsea continues to look through her cards before asking "what's the worst response you've gotten from your haircut?"

harry began to think while puckering his lips into a thin line before making a sound of disgust.

"it grows really fast. is there a product you are using?" harry didn't know what to say so he said "vegetables."

chelsea looked back down at the cards in silence causing harry to laugh.  "there is a rumor on the internet that you have four nipples have you heard of that."

"correct." harry comforted surprising chelsea "oh, you do."

"yeah."

"four?" chelsea brought up four fingers still uncertain but harry conformed.

"can you point them out, where they are?" harry pointed where they were on his chest. "usual and just a little lower."

"oh i hooked up with a guy who had that once."

through out the whole interview harry felt at peace with how funny and easy the interview was going.

"why don't you go by the name harold? and where did you get all that jewelry, who do you think you are mick jagger?" chelsea looked at his jewelry while harry's hand was on his lip. "that's not my name." he denied.

"harold is your name."

"no." he shock his head. "you name is harry?" she asked trying to get to the bottom of his name.

"just." harry laughed as chelsea continued to have a straight face.

"do you find yourself sexually attracted to me? there's no right answer." chelsea asked.

harry didn't know what to say and as the silence continued chelsea asked another question. "or what about the person you visit from coast to coast?"

harry smiled nodding his head and laughed "yes."

twitter

user1
@user1
harry's new interview with chelsea reminds me that this photo exists

user1@user1harry's new interview with chelsea reminds me that this photo exists

10:28 • 7/18/2017 • Twitter for iPhone

user2
@user2
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE INTERVIEWS WITH HIM

user3
@user3
the amount of times i've watched this video is not ok. especially because this just came out.

user4
@user4
why have i never seen this picture???!?!!

user5
@user5
SO HE'S FLYING COAST TO COAST FOR SOMEONE
|
user6
@user6
DIDN'T MISS THAT EITHER

user7
@user7
i couldn't stop laughing while watching that interview

user8
@user8
this has became a comfort interview

i'm in love with that interview