𝙦&𝙖

january 12, 2017
los angeles, california

elenalorenze added to their story

youtube

"hi everyone

"hi everyone." elena leans over the countertop looking at the camera. "i'm in a kitchen, not mine because i'm in LA but i'm going to bake a cake while answering some questions."

she picks up the cake mix box from the counter to get it in view on the camera "recently i found out that i'm not the baker in my relationship but i'm baking a cake so it should be easier." she looks at the camera with a hopeful smile.

"i have red velvet cake mix which is the best cake flavor, no debate." elena opens the box pulling out the bag of the cake mix.

"the first question is to introduce myself for anyone that is new." elena pours the mix into a bowl "i'm fluent in italian, i'm an only child, i was born and raised in connecticut, i'm an aspiring actress, my job is social media and youtube, i love to travel, and my favorite colors are pink and blue."

elena walks over to the fridge grabbing eggs and milk "the next question is what's the best thing about living in new york city?" cracking the eggs into the bowl she makes sure to not get any on the shell into the mix.

"i've been living in new york since i was 19 and now i'm 21. i lived through the dream of living in new york city and the city life through that I've learned that i can do a lot of things in close proximity. so i think that everything being close is the best part and also my best friend that lives there."

she measures out the amount of milk she needs before pouring it into the mix "a lot of you guys are curious about my dating life and while i adore you all i don't want to get into full detail but yes i'm in a relationship. we both agreed on a private relationship and i hope you guys could respect that." she smiles hoping that everyone watching would understand her.