𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

real life

"Daddy can i please get chicken nuggets and french fries, please?" Siena says looking up at the eyes of her fathers.

Elena and Harry both had another day off from set which gave them an idea to get some food at a restaurant near their rented home. They have to be extra cautious because of Siena, they were able to get into the restaurant from the back and their was a secluded space for them to eat at.

They love spending there time outside of their home but when it comes to their daughter they will always have her safety as first priority. It's been hard to go outside and not get papped especially in LA and right now because of the production of 'Don't Worry Darling' but they try to go outside as much as they can.

"Yes you can, my love. Help me find something to eat too." Harry says looking over the menu.

"Chicken nuggets and fries." His daughter says.

"Maybe I could just steal some of yours." Harry moves closer to Siena and tickles her belly.

Siena immediately begins to laugh. "No, you can't have some. Stop daddy please."

Harry pretends not to hear her and continues to tickle her. Elena watches Harry and Siena with a smile. She always loved watching these little moments between the two. Siena has always lived with Elena and she's always seen Harry whenever she wanted but because they were no longer a couple she rarely saw these moments. Sometimes during these moments Elena wished that Harry and her were together and they could be a family together.

"Mommy, tell daddy to stop." Siena says catching the attention of Elena's.

Elena neared the two. "I'm not sure if you had enough yet, S." She begins to tickle their daughter.

"I'm sorry for intruding, are you guys ready to order?" A waiter comes in, the three look over at the waiter with a smile.

"Yeah, we're ready to order."

They finish ordering and the three can both hear the beginning of 'Can't Help Falling in Love' by Elvis play.

"Oh, do you remember this song, daddy? You danced with me during it." Siena pulls at Harry's arm. He nods and stands up from his chair. Harry moves in front of his daughter and bends a little to her level. "May I have this dance, my beautiful Siena?" Harry asks.

Siena giggles and nods, extending her arms for her dad to reach for. Harry takes her into his arms and begins to slow dance with her. Elena smiles, and picks up her phone to take photos of the two.

As Elena takes photos she can see from the screen that the two are whispering to each other, she isn't sure what is being said from the two but as she continues to look at them, Harry and Siena look over at her with a smile.

"Mommy, you should dance with daddy." Siena says trying to pull away from her dad so Elena could take her spot.

Harry places Siena back on her feet and walks over to Elena, he extends a hand to her. "May I have this dance, Lena?" Harry smiles.

"You may." Elena places her hand in his. They walk over to the same spot Harry and Siena were once dancing at.

She places both of her hands around his neck and she feels him places his on her waist. 'Can't Help Falling in Love' continues to play as they dance to the rhythm.

"You know, I'm really lucky to be doing this all with you. Thank you for her." Harry says looking at her before looking over at Siena who had a smile on her face.

"I don't think I could have done this without you, Harry." Elena smiles up at him before placing her head on his shoulder.

Harry pulls her closer, Elena quickly becomes more comfortable with his closeness.

"I've hoped for a long time now that you and I would get back together and be a real family with Siena." Harry's words surprise Elena causing her to still.

"I'd want that too." Elena says without a doubt.

Harry leans down and places a kiss to Elena's mouth.

"Oh no, daddy is giving mommy cooties." Siena says placing her hands on her eyes.

daily mail

Harry Styles and Elena Lorenze Spend Intimate Time Together in Malibu

It seems like these two can't get enough of each other.

We all know that they use to be a couple a few years ago and it comes to no surprise that their romance has begun once again.

Harry and Elena both stepped out for lunch in the Malibu area. Costumers didn't see the two come in but they did see them leave.

Some of the costumers said that they were very close to each other and looked in love.

Love is definitely in the air for these two.

💌