𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨

september 11, 2020

article

olivia wildes upcoming film Don't Worry Darling just added elena lorenze, we've seen her on the big screen in Little Women and now we'll see her in the new thriller movie directed by wilde

wilde announced the castings of elena lorenze as alice and harry styles as jack on instagram, writing: "Very proud to work with these fine folks."

real life

"s. come here. your dad is on the phone." the second elena said it she heard tiny footsteps coming towards her. elena sat on the couch waiting for her daughter.

"daddy!" siena came running, almost crashing into her mom while trying to get on to the couch. elena saw siena struggling so she picked her daughter up and helped her onto the couch.

"hi my sweet angel." harry smiled when he saw his daughter pop up on the screen.

elena and harry both decided the night they found out that she was pregnant that they would be co-parents. and the best co-parents at that. they didn't want to get back together just because of the pregnancy, they both preferred that they would find there way back through love. and while there was still love between them, they weren't in love.

they struggled in the beginning, trying to navigate the whole co-parenting. it was difficult with elena going from new york to la and london to la for harry. it was hard finding the days that they would have siena with both their busy schedules.

"look. look at what i made." siena said, elena didn't notice the paper she was holding until now. siena tried her best to get the whole drawing  near the screen so harry could see. "me. mommy. and daddy."

siena pointed towards her drawing. it was the three of them at the beach. they were all recently there and siena decided to draw from that day.

"it's beautiful siena. can i have it?" harry asked.

"you got to come here and get it." siena said. elena and siena were in new york while harry was in london.

"look i drew the sunset we saw and the bird that was trying to steal your bread." elena laughed and looked at the drawing that indeed had the bird that was trying to steal from harry. "but uh oh, i forgot the ice cream we got." siena said getting off the couch and running back to her room with the drawing in hand.

"so i was thinking. because we are both being in la for the movie i thought that maybe siena and you could stay at my house." harry said.

"i wouldn't want to be in your way. anyways i'm only 20 minutes away from your house." elena said.

harry and elena were working on a movie together, this would be the first time that they were in the same city for the same amount of time. and it was good news to siena, she would be able to see both her parents easily while they were only 20 minutes away from each other.

"you wouldn't be in my way. i just think that it would be better for siena, she wouldn't have to move from house to house everyday during the next few months while we're filming. we could all just be in one home. together." harry said. elena knew he was right it would be easy for all of them.

"could i think about it?"

"yeah of course."

elena got up from the couch and moved towards her daughters room. when she walked in she saw siena at her drawing table "look all done." siena said with a smile. "wow it looks even more perfect, say bye to daddy."

elena sat right next to her daughter and gave the phone to her. "bye daddy. i love you." siena said giving the phone a kiss pretending to give her dad a forehead kiss. "bye my sweet angel. i love you." it was harry's turn to give the phone a kiss pretending to give her a forehead kiss.

💌

let's pretend two year olds can talk very well