Ch.8

Our first stop was Florida. We hopped off the plane, and I was instantly in love. I lived in Colorado for the past 13 years of my life till 2 weeks ago, and it was absolutely amazing.  Trevor suggested going to the beach before the show, so we did.  We stopped by the hotel,  this week I'm sharing a room with Ricky.  We got our bathing suits out, and headed for da beach!!!
              Trevor's Pov
          We decided to go to the beach before the show. As soon as I saw Sam, I was dumbfounded,  she was wearing a blue two peice,  and looked absolutely stunning.  I'm still pretty mad at Sammy about making a move on her already.  I wanted to be the first to tell her that she was perfect, because she is. But now that will NEVER happen!
         "Trevor? Trevor!!!" Sam screamed waving her hand in my face. She'd moved three feet from the edge of the pool to me. I blushed and looked away to see Sammy giving me the death glare. I shook it off and jumped into the pool, splashing everyone. 
       Kian's Pov
      Why did Trevor have to cannonball into the pool like that!? He got my new clothes wet!!!! I ran inside,  got into my bathing suit and jumped in after him. 
      Jc's Pov
     Trevor and Kian were wrestling in the pool so I jumped in too. The girls laughed and I couldnt help the blush.  Soon, all of us guys were spashing eachother. Sammy got the bright idea to spash the girls. Sam jumped into the pool, and tackled him. Trevor got angry and stormed off . Why does he have to go around causing drama?
          "He's just being a drama queen, as usual. " I tried to convince Sam, but does she listen to me? NO!
          "I'll go check on him."

        Sam's Pov
      "I'll go check on him." I said.
   What have I gotten myself into? I have to choose one of them, but I dont want to hurt another. I will ask Ricky about out later.  I walked into Trevor's hotel room without knocking.
       "You okay?" I asked.
        "Im fine."
       "No, you're not.Trevor, talk to me." I pleaded.
        "You know we both like you. "
        "And I like both of you. " I admitted.  Thats when Ricky walked in.
        "Can I talk to Sam for a minute?" He asked. Why? I have no clue.
         "Yup. "Trev said, popping the p.
          "What is it?" I asked Ricky when we were alone.
          "You have to choose,  or else one of them is gonna kill the other." We looked at eachother.
      "Sam." We said in unison,  and laughed.
      "Seriously though, which one?" Ricky said once we had composed ourselves.
      "None. I like both of them, but I wont choose between them. They have to deal with it."
      "Ok, I'll go get Sammy." He said and left.  I went back into Trevor's room and awaited their arrival.
           Trev's Pov
       Sam walked into the room, and the three of us sat in silence for a good 5 minutes.
           "I was told to choose between you two," Sam said,"so I did."
         "Who????!!"Sam and I asked together.
          "Neither one of you. I like you both, and could never hurt you guys. I didnt want you guys to kill eachother over me, so I choose no one." She stood up and left the room.
Sam stormed out after her, and I heard him enter his own room.
      She should've chose me.
        Sammy's Pov
      She should've chose me.