Ch.5

Kian's Pov
So, last week, Sam came to me, telling me how he likes Samantha. I think it is so cute, with his bad boy attitude, and her edgy style, I think they are perfect for eachother!! Thats when I walked into the kitchen, to see him holding her by the waiste, and she is facing him, and smiling. Since I am behind her, I give Sam a thumbs up an leave. Aww, my Sammy is growing up!

Ricky's Pov

I was alone in Sam's living room, when she came in, and pulled me into a room I've never been in before. I look around. Black, chalkboard painted walls with paint splatter stickers on it. A music note bed spread. Its her room!

"Sam just grabbed me by the waist, and said to him, I'm perfect!"

"Sam! That's great!!"they look so cute together!! Plus Kian told me what Sam had told him.

"So, what do I do? Ricky, you are my best friend, I need your advise!!!" Awwww, she just called me her best friend!!

"Sam thinks its cute how girls react when he makes the move first. Wait- I'm moving a little to fast for my own good! Do you even like him?"

"A little, I think he's cute, and funny. And I LOVE his laugh!"

"Ok, well, then just be patient, and things will move at their own pace, and let him make the first move." She just nodded, then hugged me.

"Thanks Ricky." She said.

"Hey! No problem!!" I said. "Hey, its getting late, me and the need to get home."

"Kk, bye!" I round up the boys, and leave.

Sam's Pov

Omg!! I sorta like Sam too. I mean, not as much as Trevor though. Well, tomorrow is my birthday!!!I heard my dad get home, right before drifting off to sleep.