Ch.4

I woke up to an alarm at 6am. I got up, and ready for school, today is Friday. Its been two weeks since I met rhe guys, they all met my dad, he likes and trusts them all. I haven't told Emily yet, but I will soon. We hang out at my house a lot, cause my dad got a new job, and he has to go on out of state trips, and trusts me not to do anything stupid, which, I don't. Anyways, I'm wearing a forever new zee bandage co-ord bralet top with a VIPARO black leather biker jacket, white ripped skinny jeans,black vans era trainers, a bunch of bracelets I got from the guys, and I got pink highlights in my hair. I grabbed my light blue pennyboard, and rode off to school. The day went by fast, getting to hang out with Kian in gym, and everyone else. Aftrr school everyday, we hang out. We went to my house today, I still haven't let any of the guys in my room. My crush on Trevor has only gotten stronger. He has such a great personality, voice, and looks.

"Who wants nutella??"I yell from the kitchen. Trevor comes running, he anf I are the only ones who like it. We start eating, and talking. All of a sudden, he starts laughing uncontrollably.

"What?" His contagious laugh dies down.

"You have nutella on tour nose!" He wipes it off.

"How the fuck did I get nutella on my nose?"

"By being you." Trevor retorts.

"Being me isnt a good thing." Its not.

"Your perfect to me." I hear a voice coming from behind me. I turn around to see, Sam?

"What ?" I ask. He walks closer, and whispers in my ear,

"You, Samantha, are perfect to me."

I was speechless.

Sam's Pov

I told her. I finally did it. I've liked her for two weeks now, and the feelings just get stronger. Tomorrow is her 14th birthday, and I know I'm 17, but, I'm going to ask her out. I really like her. When I whispered in her ear, she was speechless!! I can't wait!

Trevor's Pov
What the fuck Sam?!? He said to him, she is perfect!! Thats what I wanted to say!! I just dont think she feels the same. Plus, I'm just 16, that means we are closer in age than Sam and her. So we would have more in common. I cant believe it! He pulled her by the waist too! Thats not ok! She is my crush. I need to go talk to Connor!! I just stormed out of the kitchen, and pulled Connor into an empty room, and shut the door.

"You know how I like Sam?"

"Ya you like Samantha."

"Ya, well, she and I were messing around, eating nutella, when Sam came in, telling her she was perfect to him, and pulled her to him by the waist, and whispered something in her ear!!"

"Just calm down, Trevor."

"I cant, I'M FUCKING PISSED!" I screamed at him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy New Year!!! #itsnow2015