Ch.1

So, I'm moving today. What a bummer. I woke up to my alarm going off at 4, my dad wants me to go to my new school tomorrow, so we have to get going early. We had already packed our things into the Uhaul by 4:30. And we are on the road. It will take us 18 hours to get there.

-^- skip to 11:30pm(18hrs l8r)

We finally got to the new house. Its almost midnight, and I just got all of my boxes into my new room. I put my mattress down, and got a blanket and went to sleep, I have school tomorrow.

I woke up to the sound my dad waking me up.

"Sam, get up! You have an hour!!"

"I'm up!!" I scream back. I got up, and opened the boxes with the words 'school stuff'. They had clothes, makeup, my backpack, and paper and pencils. I dress in a dope croptop, ripped jeans, red all star converse, black beanie, my phone case says 'sweet as sugar hard as ice hurt me once, and ill shoot you twice',shades of gray domo beads bracelets, all time low rubber bracelet, and nightmare before Christmas rubber bracelets, Givenchy 3 row Obsedia bracelet, and my long blonde hair was wavy. I was done by 6, so I grabbed my blue and purple galaxy pennyboard, and followed my dad's directions to to school.

I got to school just in time. I went to the office to get my schedule. I'm only 13, but I'll be 14 next week. I am in high school now, sorta scary.
My schedule:
Homeroom
Drama
Choir
Geometry
English
Art
French
Biology
Gym

I got my locker, and saw my worst nightmare come true.