Ch.7

Ricky was first. He got me a galaxy hoodie that matched my pennyboard!

    "Omg! Thank you so much!!!!" I gave him a hug.

     Then I opened Kian's present. It was a red, lace, crab crop top.

     "Thanks Keen-Da-Bean!" I laughed.

     Jc got me pants to match the hoodie Ricky gave me. I tackled him, and hugged him.

     Connor got me a big case of Arizona Tea. I screamed,  and they laughed.

     Sam got me a Keith Urban customized guitar. I ran up to him, hugged him, and sat on his lap.

     Trevor was next, I opened the package to see.

     A shirt saying my uncle's name,  and "my hero" on it. There were also customized dog tags.  One with mine and Trevor's names on it, the other engraved with the lyrics to Echo. Then there was a George Straight signed guitar pick.  I had tears streaming down my face, and ran up to him.

     "Thank you Trev."I hugged him. "Thanks for being such a good friend.

      Riley and Jordan got me a blue lace dress, and matching heels. They have only known me a couple of hours, I'm suprised they even got me something. Not exactly my thing, but it was really pretty. I told them thanks.  My dad got me  hair chalk. Then he came out with the unexpected.

      "Everyone can stay the night if you want." He said. I'm suprised, but not suprised at the same time. My friends have always been guys, and I've had guys sleep over before, but. They are all quite older than I am, and we've only known eachother for a couple weeks.

      "I trust everyone here." He said. Thats when he got a call. We sat in silence for about five minutes.  My dad looked at me, and hung up. I know that look. Buisness trip, and a long one too.

      "I have to leave for my plane now, Samantha." He Said.

     "So they have to leave?" I ask.

     "No,."he says

     "How long will you be gone?" I ask.

      "A month, maybe more, happy birthday. "He states before grabbing his suitcase,  and leaving. He always has a suitcase packed, just in case.

     I looked at the guys.

     "Who wants to eat?" I ask. Everyone nods,  and I order pizza. I guess imma have to find somewhere to stay for several possible months. While we were eating, Ricky made an announcement. 

      "Digitour is coming up in two days." He said. "You could come with us."

      "Sure!"

      "But, in all places,  we only have 6 rooms booked, so you have to share a room with one of us." He said.

      "You are my best friend, so Imma stay with you."I said, I saw Sam's,  and Trevor's faces drop. " How many stops?" I ask.

      "Like,12." Kian said.

      "Perfect! I'll switch off, and I'll share a room with each of you twice. Since you all are my best friends."

      "Wait, can you guys come?" I ask Jordan.

      "Ya, we already aee going, with Finn."

       "Ok!" Yes, me and my best friends,  and 12 weeksof no parents, just fun! I cant wait!