Ch.9

I went to Ricky, he was waiting in our room. I ran to him and hugged him.
"They hate me. Dont they?" I ask him.
"No, they dont Sam. They are just being the drama queens they are."
"They are never gonna talk to me again!" I burst into tears. Ricky tighted his grip around me.
"Its all gonna be ok?" He said,"now, how about lets go get some fro-yo!!"
"Ok, let me get ready first." I calmed myself down while Ricky left. Then I got to work.
It was hot out so I put on a dark blue lace dress with an opening on the back. I put on my every day makeup with a twist. I was in all dark today. To match my mood. We head out. Its sorta nice, just being me and my best friend. At first I thought about snapchating it. But then I remembered, Emily has no clue I know them, let alone tell her they are my best friends and im on tour with them?!?!?! Id rather live today, thank you very much.
Besides, we are leaving for Colorado tomorrow anyways. I plan to suprise her at her house.
I put my phone in my pocket. We got the same: strawberry kiwi fro-yo with gummy bears, gummy worms, and m&ms.
We walked around the mall going into every shop we saw, and annoying the employees, and getting souvenirs.
"Excuse me sir, do you think my girlfriend would like the pink lace, or see through strapless bra?" I asked one of the people hanging bras in Victoria's Secret.
"Well, I think she'll like the see through bra."
"Who?" I faked.
"Your girlfriend..." he said confused.
"What?!?! Im straight! My boyfriend is right over there!!" I point at Ricky, and he waves.
"Ma'am Im sooo sorry, I thought you said girlfriend. "
"You should be."
"Hold on, your boyfriend just hit the cashier with his purse!" I turn around to see Ricky with a Victoria's Secret bag In his hand. I run, grab Ricky's arm, just as I here them say to call security. We hide in the hair salon. We were gonna dye our hair anyways, so why not. Ricky had blue chosen, and I had red. So we ran up to the lady, and asked for it, and she sat us down. We laid our heads back and they got to work. We heard security stop by.
"We heard they were moving towards the exit, ma'am, so if tou hear or see anything, call us."
"No problem!" The cheeky front desk lady said. About an hour later, we were ready to go. We looked cautiously out, and casually walked toward some other shops. We were only able to go to Bath&BodyWorks before being recognized and on the run again. This time we hid in the photobooth by the doors. We took 4 strips of pictures, so it was even. After about half an hour, we made a run for it, being chased by security all the way out of the mall, and drove away as fast as possible. We ran into the hotel ,in his room, and locked the door. We fell to the ground laughing. I swear, we died. We decided to stay in there for safty reasons. There were two beds. We spent the rest if the day watching movies and went to bed around 10pm.