Day 1

JAY's POV

I tried so hard to focus on the meeting, but none of the information was sinking in.

Saliva, thick and goopy kept pooling in my mouth, and because of that gross feeling that I got when I was forced to swallow it, I delayed that part as much as possible.
But eventually, I always had to swallow.

At the meeting, outside of us seven members of ENHYPEN, there were each of our managers, three representatives from I-LAND, and four from BE:LIFT.

There were a number of gigs coming up, prior to a new world tour, not to mention the publicity events we had to do... my brain was frying with what little information it was picking up.

I stood up and excused myself quietly in order to go to the bathroom.

Once I pushed the door open, I had to run to make it to the toilet, again, but by now whatever bug I had, was ravaging through my system.
As I leaned over the toilet bowl to purge my stomach, I could feel my bowels move, painfully, and I knew I did not have long till I would need to sit down on the damn toilet.
I started fumbling with the button and zipper on my jeans and then leaned to flush the toilet, and I couldn't even justify waiting for the flush to finish.
I had to sit down. So I did, and my bowels let go with a loud, loose, stinky motion, which made saliva start to run in my mouth, again.

"Not again!" I groaned, just before another dry-retch caused my body to push more out my rear, and a small vomit to slip out of my mouth.

There was no way, just no way, I could possibly go back into that meeting.
I'd broken out into a sweat - my face, hair, back, and legs just utterly slick with sweat - my legs were weak from how much had come out of me in such a short time, and plain old exhaustion.

In the end, I chose to text Lee.

[LEE] I got bad-dizzy on the toilet. Can you please either take/get notes of summary for me? I'll see you at tomorrow's rehearsal. I need to rest before this afternoon's appearance. Sorry man.

I felt terrible, but, with how heavy my schedule was this week, I needed a shower and rest if I was going to keep this job!
I was not going to let those 1,182,889 votes from I-LAND go to waste.

Nor my two years and eleven months of training at the LP Dance Academy prior to doing I-LAND, I can admit I am closest with Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Jungwon, and now that we did that show and we met and got to know the others, Jake, Sunoo, and Ni-Ki - I did not want to let the group down as a whole because of a bug!

And so, once both ends had finished streaming out vile-smelling substances, I managed to clean myself up - and the floor, somewhat - prior to calling myself an uber and heading home.

Upon arriving at my apartment, I was hit with regret... and the stench of hours old vomit pouring from the front door of my apartment from the second I slid the key in the lock and opened it. That triggered my gag reflex again.

"No! Noooot Agaaaaain!" I managed to groan out loud, just as my bowels clenched painfully - again - and I found myself in the same position I was in not even an hour ago at the meeting.

Running towards my apartment's main bathroom while struggling to undo the button and zipper - again - on my pants, while gagging, trying to not crap my pants, nor trip over anything hazardous on my way... not the easiest task in the world, but by the skin of my teeth, I made it. 

I sat there, sweat dripping from my pores, the stench causing my stomach to recoil in circles, my gag reflex going off regularly.

Once I was done, finally done, I jumped straight in the shower, clothes and all.
It started out warm, but I cooled the water down bit-by-bit as I stripped my sopping clothes off me.

I knew that I was running out of time, I was going to have to get ready for this damn appearance this afternoon.
I couldn't let my fans down, that was for sure - and from what I was being told, I couldn't afford to be late or fuck up any more - or I was risking my contract.

Turning the water off, I slowly and carefully stepped out of the shower onto my bathmat.
I reached for a towel and was overcome by a hard wave of dizziness.

Latching onto the towel rail with all of my strength, I kept my eyes open and did my best not to fall.

Breathing through it, I checked the time, and I had only an hour-and-a-half to make it to my appearance.
Crap!

I went towards my bedroom to select my clothes, and the smell was horrendous!
I need someone to clean this- PRONTO!
But I also need my clothes, I can't be late. Again.

I blocked my nose and entered my bedroom.
I went to my drawers and pulled out at least eight pairs of underwear, and the same for socks and pants, then as quick as I could manage, I dropped them off into the loungeroom.

I went back to wardrobe, and grabbed out the same number of shirts, tops and jumpers needed and walked them out to the loungeroom, closing the bedroom door behind me.

"That should hold me over till I sort myself and that gross bathroom out." I thought to myself and started getting dressed.

" I thought to myself and started getting dressed

(^^ the outfit I chose for my appearance)

Checking the time again, I had only forty-five minutes to make it there.
I called an uber, and made sure I had everything I needed and left.

Arriving at the location of the appearance, I can see Ni-Ki and Jake who are scheduled to appear with me

We meet up, and they both side-eye me before asking- "Are you ok?"

I frown, but say- "Of course, why?"
I know they're all worried about me, we are a team after all. But after Lee was made to tell me that I borderline being kicked out, forgive me if I'm a tad stand-offish!

That was enough for Ni-Ki and Jake to back off and say- "no reason, just checking in"

I take a few deep breaths of outside air, before the three of us are shuffled inside to thousands of screaming fans and an interview.

I need sleep.
I feel like shit.
Ugh!