Day 5

JAKE'S POV

When Jay said he'd had a crush on me for ages, my heart felt like it was about to explode out of my chest.

Jay was slow to touch my face and  then eventually kiss - but once our tongues met in that sweet, new-kiss kind of way - my skin was almost frizzling with the strength of the electric sparks bouncing between us.

His beautifully soft and well maintained skin, his long, straight, shiny locks of black hair, muscles, (arm muscles) with very defined from hundreds of hours of dance practice and same for his leg muscles, which were easily three times as thick as his arms.

I pull Jay into my arms, simply because he was one-head shorter than me, his head tucks in nicely to neck, and I drop my head to lean my head on top of his.

This is my new, all-time favourite position to be in. It's almost like we are a physically matched pair, who's hearts and soul's have finally come to the realisation that Jay and I are as one.

I use my fingertips to lift his face up and kiss Jay passionately.  With every single drop of emotion I have for Jay, is pushed down the kiss.

He seems to be in ecstacy, because his head tips back, his hands are around my waist - nails digging into my hips and back - and I truly feel the same amount of emotion come back through the kiss.

We eventually have to come up for air, and our lips separate looking like red, soft pillows. Meanwhile our chests are heaving and Jay is looking at the ceiling with his hands on his chest, and he was twisting his fingers.

"What's wrong, babe?" I ask Jay.

"I genuinely don't know why you like me, or how on earth you cleaned up after me without a biohazard suit, or why you're still here, caring for me..." He faded off into a whisper.

These questions almost broke me, as I listen to the pain in his voice.

"I like you because you're you. I cleaned your bathroom because it needed it, and because I wanted you to be free to use your bathroom. And I'm here, caring for you, coz there's nowhere on earth I'd rather be!" My statement made him blush, so I took a step from all of three inches away and wrapped him in my arms.

"But why?" Jay followed up by asking me.

"Because you have a gorgeous face," I leaned down to place a feather-light kiss on the corner of his lip.
"Because our bodies are the same from all the hours of training and I find your body almost brutally sexy," I push him back into the couch and lay another feather-light kiss, but this time on his abs, but I let him keep his shirt on- for now.
"You are so incredibly kind and smart!" I tell Jay as I lay two feather-light kisses - one on either side of his head.
"Your open heart and soul makes me feel like I'm surrounded by pure love and understanding."

Jay almost jumped fully on my lap to wrap his arms around my neck and kiss me passionately and his soft fingertips rub, pull and tug at my hair, which made me groan verbally.

"If you don't stop, we'll be going all the way. I know I can't trust myself to try and not go that far." I manage to grit through my teeth as Jay was now grinding his tight buns on the top of my (already rockhard còck) making me leak everywhere.

Jay looks at me as he thinks about his 'decision', before he nods his head then resumes the grinding on my lap.

"I'm gonna come like a teenage boy - in my pants, with noone having laid a finger on my ass!" I think to myself.

"Are you sure? Like, seriously sure? I don't want you to feel any  pressure or, feel like you owe me, because you don't!" I question Jay.
"I am 100% happy to wait for anything you don't want to do whether straight away or in the distant future. I also don't want you to feel uncomfortable because to be honest, Jay, I think I'm already falling in love with you." I finish off quietly, with the hope he may want to let me at least touch him today.

I sigh and hold him to me.

JAY'S POV

I stare up into Jake's eyes and immediately start to drown in his pools of chocolate.

I stand up and push Jake's body around until he's laying on his back on the couch, looking simply edible. "Pants and Jocks/tighty-whitee's or boxers off. Strip them off, now!" I demand of him, my tone slipping out snappy and mean.

I watch him, with saliva pooling in my mouth, and almost dribbles out when his boxer shorts are removed and he's standing before me in socks and a t-shirt.

I will never get over this vision in front of my eyes
Ever.