chapter-11 LOSING HIS TEMPER

CHAYAN POV
I'm sorry chaya. I didn't mean to drag you out like this but you didn't understand that. He is a criminal, who would do anything to get him free from our clutches. Gripping his steering wheel he uttered.

I am sorry Arhaan. Holding his hands I apologized to him.

No need to apologize. He said with a. Smile. God what a sight to see!

Our friends came and like he said he safely dropped me in my home. I parked my scooty outside and waved my hands at him.

My days were passing waiting for that dangerous man to show up. We will wait till that boy leaves. Bell rang indicating this day was over.

I hurriedly packed my things, now we are waiting for him near his classroom. That boy came with his friends and went to the playground. He was playing with his friends. He is really a smart boy. His marks are really impressive.

He played for straight one hour and I became tired by watching him play. Time is quarter to five. He picked his things and sat on a stone bench.

He drank water, wiped his face with his handkerchief then he took a textbook and started to read.

Suddenly he turned his head super fast. There is a smile. We slowly turned our heads to see the person. The person was none other than that dangerous man.

Arhaan gave us his Picture for reference. I opened my gallery to see the photo. It was the same. Him really, him.

Shaved head, Simple dhoti and shirt, but a scar in his left cheek. We tried to capture his face to show to ACP. She turned on her camera and went in his direction?! But what if he saw us? If he only saw us. I smirked internally.

Oh shoot! He turned his shaved head in our direction. Before he could understand anything, I dragged her by arm and stood close and posed in a really weird way so that he wouldn't get suspicious by our act.

I released a breath and glared at her, she smiled sheepishly. We searched for him, but he was not there. We turned to leave but found our principal glaring at us.

Fudge, I forgot that there is a rule;no one should use a mobile inside the compound. Staff should use it in their room and during breaks only.

Come to my office room. Young ladies. Even if it is a little mistake he will take class, but now he is going to use chalk and board.

Okay old man, I murmured. He glared at me but I kept an innocent face.
We followed him, he started to take class on how a teacher should behave and how not.

Be an example of how should be, don't be an example of shouldn't. Shaking his head he dismissed us.

We should inform ACP about this. She said, starting  her scooty. I hopped on. My scooty is on service. Karthick dropped me and Radha will ,drop me at home.

I was wondering how my ears are still not bleeding, but if ACP came to know about our little stunt, I didn't even complete my sentence, his name flashing on my phone screen.

I answered the call, and he asked us to come over to a nearby cafe. His voice was so manly to hear. Lord save me.
We reached there and he was with Nathan. We sat opposite to them with a nervous smile.

Tell me what happened? By any chance, does he know that?
I turned left to see Radha, who was blushing looking down. Is this the time to blush?

He came there to- that I know. Tell me what you both did that he looked suspicious at his surroundings. All. I can see anger in his Hazel green eyes.

How many time I told you not do anything stupid? Is this my case or yours? You are a teacher, so behave like one. For fuck sake understand he is not what you think. He is not some villain you have seen in some movies. He poured everything out. He shouted in front of the whole cafe. I felt so embarrassed.

Can't he see that I tried to help, he doesn't have to praise me but why did he shout that too in front of everyone.
I asked Radha to drop me at home.

Without looking at him, I went out. I just want to go home now. She dropped me and I asked her to call me after reaching her PG safely.

        ARHAAN POV

I followed her till her home. She waved her at me. I slapped my forehead, didn't she know that I was following her safety and she should not do like this. I think I have to teach her some safety stuff.

I have been trying to trace his location for a quite long time. He must be a lucky guy, that's why he is still out there enjoying his pretty freedom. Once I got my hands on him, I will make sure he didn't even set his foot out of jail.

I assigned some of my trusted police men near the school in mufti. He can't escape from me. I got busy in other cases. But I kept checking on his case too.

One day I got a call from my men saying that he was coming to pick up that kid.

We reached there and patiently waited for him. I planned to follow him because I can't arrest him near the school area.

I won't think twice If I have to use my pistol, but I can't risk other people's lives.

I was waiting near the school building in the car. I know now I can't arrest him, but I can know his location if we follow him.

We saw him coming out with a little boy and continuously looked at his surroundings. I ordered Nathan to follow.

I got a text from him saying he escaped. Dammit! Nathan sat beside me.

I tried to follow him but he escaped. A car came out of nowhere and because of that we lost him. I punched the steering wheel.

I called Chaya to come over to a nearby cafe to find out what happened there. She came with Radha and looked nervous.

She told us everything and my anger reached new heights. I shouted at her to do her own business. In front of everybody. Fuck! I saw her face which clearly showed that she was hurt. She left without even looking at my face.

Do vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏.
Waiting for your responses 😁