Chapter-14 NEW EMOTIONS-1

Author pov

Never in his life have he cared for anyone. When he heard that he took chaya with him, kidnapped her. He felt scared. He was scared to lose her. In his robotic life, she made him feel all the emotions. 

I will save her. Kiran has a bad reputation among girls. So many rape, murder, illegal activities cases on him. If he lays a finger on her, I swear I will make sure he suffers tenfold for his deeds. 

He smirked looking at the bleeding man in front of his eyes. His nails from hands and legs have ripped off. All the fingers have been broken. 

Open your eyes. He commanded kiran. 

I said open your fucking eyes. He fisted his hair. 

Kiran opened his eyes slightly when he saw Arhaan's face in the light, he knew for sure the devil was out. 

You dared to slap her? I will give you two options. Do you want me to break your hand or jaw? He asked him, circling him like a predator. 

Wait! You are here under my mercy so only I have the right to decide anything. First I will break your hands then your jaw. He devilishly stomped his brown chukka boots on his already bruised leg. 

He punched right in his jaw till he got satisfied. Kiran lost his consciousness. He left him in his garage and locked it up. He opened his apartment and went in to take shower ignoring Nathan and karthik. They didn't utter a word because they also did the same and now relaxing waiting for chaya to wake up. 

Arhaan opened the door of his bedroom quietly. Because chaya didn't gain consciousness till now. It's going to be midnight. He didn't want to go near her when Kiran's filthy blood was on his shirt. So he took shower and got dressed in the washroom itself. When he stepped outside, he saw Chaya trying to sit. 

He helped her to sit and made her drink some water. Karthik, Nathan and radha barbed in. Karthik hugged his sister. 

Brother, see nothing happened to me. She said, stroking his back up and down. 

Yeah, just a broken ankle and some scratches right? He sat beside her. 

What happened to your right eye? She asked him and then she saw my swollen cheeks. Me and karthik had a fight over who is going to shoot that bastard's legs. 

God! Don't say that you two fight. She started to laugh her ass off. 

That too, over shooting shithead  legs and we confessed our feelings. Radha said, holding Nathan's hands. 

Chaya stopped laughing, what? I was just out for a few hours and I want details. She cheered like a little girl. 

Karthik, that was a good shot bro. Yeah your brother literally put a war on that. 

Did mom and dad know this? She asked him. 

No. We didn't say anything. I said that you are staying with Radha for some days. I know she is staying in a hostel. I will spin a story. And no news about that incident. So relax and enjoy your stay here and of course Radha is staying here with you. Heartless brother. 

As much as I want to take you with me, I can't. So enjoy your days here and when you reach home. You will be grounded for two weeks. She pouted sadly. 

You know, I won't melt for that look. He said ruffling her hair. She slapped his hands away. 

Her brother finally left and the love birds also left after some time. He also decided to leave the room. She held his arm. 

I will prepare some soup for you. He pulled his hand out of her grip and went out. When he returned to his room. He found Chaya weeping silently. He placed the tray in the night stand and took her in his arms. 

She started to cry badly. Why are you avoiding me? She questioned him in between her cries. 

Why would I avoid you? I just went to prepare soup for you. 

You could have told me Acp. She wiped her tears. It's Arhaan for you. He huskily whispered in her ear. 

He fed her soup gently and gave her tablets. He gave one of his shirts and trousers for her to change. 

Chaya got changed to the dress he gave her. She came out and found Arhaan changing bed cover. She leaned on the wall and watched him. 

Arhaan told her to lay down, she shook her head and went to the balcony. That's when he noticed her fully. He cursed him for giving his dress. She looked so hot and the dress was too big for her. 

He followed her and found her sitting on the swing. He stood near the railing and tried to divert his mind. Chaya came and stood near him and placed her head on his shoulder. He Felt strange, he had feeling contented having beside him, he felt this whenever she was near him. 

                      𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 👋

                     𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 

                    𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 🙏. 

                    𝘼 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙀𝙉𝙅𝙊𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙎𝙊 𝙁𝘼𝙍? 

                   𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝘼 𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙔 😀😀