Chapter-13 KIDNAPPED AND RESCUED

I can feel Mr. Sun rays falling on my face, even though the curtains are closed, he managed to sneak inside my room. I groaned and got up from my bed. Automatically my eyes landed on my wall clock, 7.30 am.

I unlocked my phone, 2missed calls and a message from Radha. I wonder why she called me this early. I opened it  to read. She asked me to come to school. This is the second Saturday which means holiday. Next second, I dialed her number.

Good morning, she chirped.

Morning, I yawned.

Sleeping koala wake up, get up from bed and get ready. I will be there in thirty minutes.

Is that bald behind this? I gritted my teeth.

Congratulations you won. I will buy chocolate for you. Seating arrangements remember that.

Unfortunately, yes.

You fooled him and he got you.
Helpers will do that, why do we have to do that? We have exams coming up on Monday. But I was preparing questions papers so I didn't do seating arrangements.

Ganesh bro will be there to help us and we have to be at 9 am sharp. Go ready.

I angrily walked to the washroom and brushed my teeth and washed my hair and my body. I don't have time to drape saree so I wore a decent kurti.

Then I went to have my breakfast, Radha was already there and eating

Then I went to have my breakfast, Radha was already there and eating. Oh my so sweet family, we're trying not to laugh at my situation but failed miserably.

Chaya just tell that you are not going to murder that pure soul, he joshed as he knows how much I was frustrated because of this.

He just doesn't have two horns in his bald head, but his behavior clearly shows how devious he is. I complained.

Ok girls, you are getting late. If you guys finished your work, call me. I will pick up. We will have dinner outside today.

Karthick, I just can't wait to have dinner with you both as it is a really long time. I hope you are not kidding me. I asked, narrowing my eyes.

No. I jumped on him and hugged his life out of him. I released him and saw my parents and Radha were admiring us. I bid bye to my family and reached my school.

We went to the staff room to keep our stuff. I took the chalk and duster and a cloth and started to work.
Ganesh bro was already there and cleaned the board and dusted everything. I started to write register numbers on the beach. Like that we finished 4 classrooms. It is time to have lunch, I asked Ganesh bro to join us.