chapter-20

Before Arhaan dragged me back to the bathroom, I noticed some officers and what appeared to be neighbours outside.
I've just arrived to deliver pastries. Looking down, I whispered. And some kids fired water guns at me. I just wanted to get this cleaned up.

He pinned both of my wrists and pinned them to either side of my head. I looked at him, surprised, to find him smirking at me.
He whispered in my ear, his lips purposefully touching my ear shell, "You look beautiful."

Ar- Arhaan, I struggled to say his name clearly. His eyes met mine. He dragged me out of the bathroom.

Who is this, Arhaan? This woman's voice startled me.

My girl. He simply stated  making that girl stare at me. Like what  girl?

What she's doing in this place?

She came over to say hello.

Whatever ask her to leave this place before commissioner arrives. He said you didn't pick his at all, so please contact him ASAP. He nodded his head and ushered me out before anyone noticed me after she left.

Meet me at 8 p.m. at the stress away cafe. He kissed my head and left.
I won't come, I yelled behind his back and walking away.

He's probably hot, sexy, and look at his butt. My inner voice is so depraved.
Why would he invite me? What will he say?
Okay. I'm waiting for him to show his pretty face. I drank two cappuccinos, and as I sipped my third, I noticed him riding his Royal Enfield down the street. I chose to sit near the window so I clearly see the bustling road. I asked the waiter to clear my table and i pretended to look at my phone, and he took a seat in front of me. Sorry. If I am late.

No. It's fine. I just got here. He abruptly stood up and grabbed a tissue, rubbing it over my lips. Coffee moustache!
Just then, a waiter arrived to take our orders. He requested a black coffee for himself and a cappuccino for me. Now I'm suspicious. Did he also notice me?
Soooo. I tried to strike up a conversation. However, a hand wrapped around my shoulder, causing my head to snap to my right side. Why did he keep his face so close to mine that our noses almost touched?
I took a step back, my hand on my chest.

Nihaanth, you frightened me!

Sorry. I was overjoyed to see you here. His eyes literally twinkled.

Please excuse my presence. I shook my head, smiling, and moved a little to make room for him to sit.

Your pastries were delicious. I had to compete with others for an extra. Now I'm looking forward to hearing more from him. Is it? This weekend, I'll bring more pastries and cupcakes. I was so preoccupied with him that I completely forgot Arhaan who was sitting right in front of us. He's literally killing him with his angry green eyes.

He said his goodbyes after a few minutes of talking about pastries and about home.
Arhaan's jaw was clenched. I'm curious what toothpaste he's using.
What do you want to talk about, Arhaan? He raised his angry green eyes and fixed his gaze on him. Then he stood up, opened his wallet, put 500 rupees in it, and grabbed my hand, dragging me out to god knows where.