3

My vision of what would've had happened during Naruto and Hinata's first date :)

"Damn , I'm nervous!" Hinata exclaimed. She was quite nervous about her date with Naruto.

"Aren't you always nervous around him?" Hanabi said teasing her sister.

"Shut up Hanabi! By the way What should I wear tomorrow?" Hinata asked Hanabi.

"Wear something fashionable! He will surely like it!" Hanabi exclaimed.

"I like you as you are Hinata there's no need to do such things for me" His words rang inside her head. She smiled and took out her regular outfit.

"Are you seriously gonna wear that boring outfit?" Hanabi said rolling her eyes.

"Naruto kun likes me like I am , I don't need to wear something fashionable for that." Hinata said smiling.

Meanwhile Naruto was walking Nervously around his house.

"What should I do , I've never been on a date before! I don't have that kind of experience" Naruto mumbled. Suddenly Sai's picture flashed through his mind.

"If you ever need some relationship advice you can always rely on me" Sai said with his regular smile.

"Yeah I should definitely ask Sai. He's always reading those kind of books!" He said and left for Sai's.

"Woah Naruto , you here ? Do we have a mission together again?" Sai asked with a smile.

"Hey Sai! I need your help! Do you have books related to dates and all?" Naruto asked ignoring Sai's questions.

"Yeah , but why do you need them?" Sai asked taking out the books.

Naruto said nothing in reply and instead started flipping through the pages.

"Sai , I knew it was a good idea to look for your advice. For you to have this kind of book..."

"No No." Sai replied.

"But you going on a date huh?" Sai asked. Naruto ignored Sai again.

"I see...it's customary for the man to pay for all the expenses of the date..." Naruto mumbled. He tossed the book aside.

"Thanks Sai , for the first time you've been useful for me!" He said and left. Sai was confused.

"Don't know if that was a thanks or an insult" Sai said to himself.

Next day

"Naruto-kun is late." Hinata said to herself while waiting for Naruto.

"Sorry Hinata , did I make you wait for too long?" Naruto shouted while running towards Hinata.

"No , not at all" Hinata replied. They left with each other.

They went to a park where they sat on the bench. Hinata sat beside him.

Naruto was thinking something.

"What happened? Is something wrong?" Hinata asked.

"Hmm... nothing."

"Naruto-kun you're not good at lying. There's something..."

"This is the place where I saw Toneri and his puppets kidnapping you..." Naruto stated. Hinata remembered the day when she'd misinterpreted information about Naruto's scarf and was heartbroken and from where everything about the moon mission started.

"When I still remember the day, I sometimes feel terrified , I was so close to losing you. If I was even a minute late. You would've been married to Toneri..." Naruto stated. Hinata was quiet.