4- II

"As I had suspected looking at your symptoms..." The doctor said looking at Hinata's reports. Hinata looked puzzled.

"You're pregnant , Hinata San." The doctor reavealed , Hinata was amused.

"You mean I'm..." Hinata asked while brushing her hand over her abdomen.

"Yes, you're going to become a mother, Mrs. Uzumaki." The doctor said smiling. Hinata couldn't believe her ears.

"Do you know how far I am?" Hinata asked.

"Considering your due date , which is March 27, you're two weeks pregnant." The doctor replied.

Yeah it must've been the night before Naruto-kun left. She thought.
Hinata still couldn't believe her ears, she's pregnant... She just couldn't wait to tell Naruto about it. What would be his reaction? Would he be happy? Many things clouded her mind but she was ready to tell him.

"Thank you doctor."

。◕‿◕。

"What a child's play! I needed only 15 shadow clones to take down these rookies 'ttebayo" Naruto said dusting his hands.

"But what were they here for?" Lee asked.

"They must've been here to stop us from collecting their information. They were also the rogue ninjas from the group. Now that I see they must be planning something big against Konoha." Shikamaru replied.

"Whatever but these rookies are too weak to do anything!" Naruto commented.

"Never underestimate the enemy! They must be planning something big!" Shikamaru said.

"What do you mean? Including these rookies we've taken down 49 rogue ninjas till now! Only 7 are left 'ttebayo!" Naruto replied.

"Imagine how powerful those 7 would be! Always remember, whether it's a game of shogi or a shinobi battle , the best tricks are always preserved for the last." Shikamaru replied.

"I don't get it." Naruto said scratching his forehead.

"I mean to say that those ninjas may be as powerful as the seven swordsmen of the Mist!" Shikamaru replied.

"I understand it now , so what should we do now?" Naruto asked.

"I've got a plan." Shikamaru said.

"Why do we even need a plan , I can just bang them with my Rasenga-" Naruto was cut off by Shikamaru.

"Naruto if you want to listen to the plan, please shut up!"

Naruto rolled his eyes and sat beside the two. Shikamaru told them about the plan.

"Ok let's go with the plan!" Lee exclaimed and the three of them split into different directions.

Meanwhile somewhere in the forest

"Huh? Why are they splitting? They're idiots! They don't know what we can do!! Ok the two of you will go after the green apparel guy, you two will go after that pineapple head , and I and these two will go after that so called Hero of the great ninja war." The boss said splitting up the team.

Two of the rogue ninjas went to search for Lee , they saw him running towards the end of the forest. The two stopped him.

Meanwhile, the other two searched for Shikamaru and found him , running towards the other end of the forest. And the boss and the other two ninjas found Naruto running towards the other end.

Huh? Why are they running towards the ends of the forest?! The boss thought.

"Let me show you two the power of youth!" Lee exclaimed and started fighting them with his excellent Taijutsu.