4 - I

This one's a bit long so it'll be divided into two parts 。◕‿◕。

It was a nice day of June. Though it was a little hotter than usual, it was still a fine day.

Naruto woke up and felt something heavy in his arms. Naruto was confused at first but the opened his eyes. Of course. He thought.

On his arms laid his beautiful wife , Hinata Hyuga or precisely Hinata Uzumaki. They've been married for a few months now.

She is so beautiful. He thought and brushed his fingers over her face. She gently opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Ohayo Naruto-kun." She said blushing. Maybe memories of last night flooded through her mind.

"Ohayo Hinata!" He said cheerfully.

Today Naruto had to go for a mission that was almost a month long. This was the first time after their wedding that Naruto had got such a long Mission. And that's how they ended up in such a position last night.

He wanted to cherish every moment with her , because he knew how much he would actually miss her. Of course she'd given him so much that he could ask for. She filled the empty space in his heart which longed for love. She filled the loneliness he'd always felt in his life.

He was happy. So much happy that he couldn't even describe it. The moment when he used to come home , he was greeted by that one person whom he loved very much. The warm feeling in his heart told him that he'd finally done it! He'd finally found happiness in his life. And he realised that his true happiness was not only being Hokage or being respected by everyone , it was much more than that.

Naruto was taken out of his thoughts by Hinata sitting up and wearing a t-shirt which was probably his. It was quite common between them now tho. She was going to leave when he held her hand.

"Where are you going Anata¹?"

(¹Anata- Darling)

"You've got a mission today , right? So I am going to prepare breakfast so you wouldn't get late." She replied.

"I don't think I'm getting late , I still have some time left 'ttebayo" He said pulling her towards him.

"Naruto ku-"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Are you sure you'll make it in time?" Hinata asked Naruto who was wearing his uniform hastily.

"Of course." He replied and wore his headband in the wrong direction. Hinata helped him to wear it in the right direction.

"I told you not to waste time , look you're so late already!" Hinata exclaimed while pulling up the zipper of his jacket.

"Even though I'm late, I still didn't waste any time." He said winking at her.

"You know what you're getting more late." She said pushing him a little.

"Ok , ok , I know and I'm going!" He replied and turned towards the door. "But before that..."

He turned towards her and gently pressed his lips against hers. She was shocked at first but initially closed her eyes and savored the moment.

"... I need a good luck charm. See you soon Hinata 'ttebayo!" He said and left. Hinata stood there with a slight blush on her cheeks.