2

What would have had been everyone's reaction after learning about Naruto and Hinata's relationship?

"Woah! What are they doing there? Shouldn't we call up to them?" Sai said.

"Shut up idiot and let them have their moment! Shannaro!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Man! This whole thing is such a drag! I just want to report the mission to the hokage and get a nice sleep, after all it was such a tiring mission!" Shikamaru sighed.

"Sakura onee-chan what is onee-sama and Naruto onii-chan doing up there?" A curious Hanabi asked Sakura.

"Umm...a...ok let's report the mission first" Sakura said moving when she saw Naruto and Hinata splitting up. They're finally done! I'm so happy for both of them!!

。◕‿◕。

"Woah man! I can't believe an idiot like you finally understood your feelings!" Sakura exclaimed.

"What do you even mean by that?!" Naruto scoffed.

"What you heard. You made Hinata wait for so long!!" Sakura replied.

Naruto sighed. Yeah Sakura was right , he made her wait for so long. Neither did he understood her feelings , nor his. She waited so long just for him, what if she didn't? She would've just gone out with someone else. In fact, if he was just a minute late , she would've become Toneri's wife.

But he and Hinata were in a relationship now, weren't they?

"Naruto! " Sai called out.

"Yeah?"

"If you ever need some relationship advice you can always rely on me" Sai said with his regular smile.

"Relationship advice? From you? I would rather take it from Sasuke." Naruto said eyeing Sakura. She blushed a little

"We'll see to that." Sai smiled.

"Why is Hinata so quiet by the way?" Sakura asked.

"Oh don't worry , she'll take some days to recover from all this!" Hanabi teased.

"Hanabi!!" Hinata was embarrassed.

Though Shikamaru didn't comment anything about their relationship, he was quite happy for his friend. Though Naruto falling in love was quite hindering their Mission but everything seemed fine now. Even Naruto deserved some love in his life.

Hinata was walking slowly and was almost left out by the group, she still could not believe that it was happening. Naruto- with whom she was smitten by , since a young age , the one who's ninja way she'd adopted and followed, was finally by her side , as a love partner. It was too miraculous to be true!

"Hey , you fine?" Naruto said holding her hand.

"Hmm" was all that she could reply. A blush adored her cheeks.

"I guess... we're in a relationship now, right?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah..."

"So Hinata , would you like to go on date whenever we both get a break from our missions?"

"Sure"

"And Hinata..."

Naruto closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss , Hinata closed her eyes too.

"Hinata-chan?!" A shinobi called out disturbing both of them. He was quite surprised to see both of them together like that, but however continued.

"Hinata chan!! Your father wants to see you and he's wounded!"

"Oh Kami!" Hinata exclaimed.

"I think this is time to depart." Naruto said.