jaundiced

Everyone was seated the atmosphere was tense after the fight between Mamoru and riki.

The black haired girl was seated next to Mamoru and held his hand tightly in return he held her hand just as tight in his mind he was the only one in this room who cared for the girl and he wanted to be the person she could lean both literally and figuratively.

Alpha arufa cleared his throat

"Y/n the reason you were brought here is because the pack needs your help a few months after you left I entrusted this pack to my son and for a while everything went well that was until he made yami the Luna of the pack at first your sister was great she treated everyone in the pack kindly but 3 months into being Luna she went on a rampage and killed half the pack ever since then every three months she comes and takes children from the pack"

The black haired girl couldn't bring herself to say anything or rather she was at a loss for words Mamoru seemed to realize this and calmly took control of the situation.

"What does that have to do with y/n?"

The girl snapped out of her stupified state.

"Y-yes um I still don't understand why I was brought here"

"Well we've tried fighting her but we were unsuccessful,before your parents died they told something that led us to believe you're the only one who can defeat her"

The girl felt her heart break at the fact that her parents had died but this was no time to be emotional she needed to know what was going on.

"H-how did they die"

"Your sister killed them"

"Well what makes you think I can help" the girl asked rather coldly she didn't mean to come across as cold she just had to shut her emotions down so that she would not have a complete break down in front of these people.

"In order to do that I have to tell you a story are you willing to listen to find the answer?"

The girl nodded still holding mamoru's hand as if her life depended on him.

{==SStory time¥}

Many eons ago the moon goddess lived on earth like many gods and goddesses she wanted to know what her people were like so she tried to get to know them,tried being the appropriate word when deciding to come down to earth she took on a form she thought would attract the least attention unfortunately other people saw her as being ugly she had beautiful black locks that came down to her waist and eyes so black they looked like an eternal bliss.

Her time on earth showed her how superficial people were they loved you as long as you were beautiful and to her people she was plain she had nothing about her that stood out so no one was interested in her except for one man a human he sensed something different about her and eventually they got to know each other and fell in love a few years after getting married the moon goddess had fell pregnant and a great war started each race fought for themselves.

Werewolves,vampires,witches,warlocks,demons,angels,fallen angels and humans all fought against each other none of the races willing to make peace.

At some point people in her werewolve village realized her husband was human and slaughtered him the moon goddess felt rage so fierce she was afraid of herself she plotted her revenge for months keeping herself locked away making herself strong enough to kill almost all of the werewolf population but her rage and vicious feelings disappeared when she gave birth to two beautiful baby girls, both with black hair and black eyes once her children were grown she sent them to earth to find their mates but both girls fell in love with the same man even though he was meant to be the mate of the eldest the younger sister did everything in her power to get him but he loved the older one so the younger sister killed everyone in the village they lived only then did the moon goddess realize the rage she felt had been passed on to her youngest.

She tried to convince her youngest daughter to give up her vicious feelings but after the older sister had married she killed her sister's husband and like that the cycle continued through the generations eventually all older sisters realized they had to stop their younger sisters for their goodness was the only thing that could compete with the youngers evilness.

Y/n stared at alpha arufa,eyes wide the girl couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You're telling me I need to kill my sister"

"you're the only one that can stop her"

"I can't kill her"

"You don't have to kill her not all elder sisters killed the younger ones your mother didn't kill hers but she is locked away you need to find her she can help with your sister but if you don't find her you are going to need to kill your sister"

The girl was about to break Mamoru could see that so he pulled her out of the room.

"We need some time to think we'll be staying here for the night if thats ok"

He looked at alpha arufa to which the alpha nodded telling him where his room is and saying he would get a room ready for y/n.

"No need she sleeps with me" and with that sentence he left but not before he picked y/n up and wrapped her legs around his waist.