5

"Be prepare. We have guests coming to visit." (M/n) nods and bows. He went to his room to change into the clothing that he uses to go out on missions.
"Look at you getting an upgrade. Shadow Walker; Zenin's top Jujutsu Sorcerer....well almost." Naoya chuckles. (M/n) nods and his shoulders went up and down as he gave a silent chuckle. The young male wanted to be a sorcerer and to get to that he has to go to Jujutsu Tech. Though, he was only 13 at this time. "See you in a bit." Naoya smiles and waves bye at his friend. (M/n) gave a small salute and went into position.

The Zenin Clan began to have dinner with most of the Gojo, Kamo, and Inumaki Clans. Everyone was a bit focused on the young Gojo Satoru. They began saying he'll be the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer from all the clans. "What about you, Zenin Clan? Have any of you people get a special technique?" The head of the Gojo clan asks. Naobito smirks and laughs. "Of course we do. He running a bit late." Naobito says. On cue, a woman screams as she sees a curse crawling on the wall. More began to spawn out of nowhere. Before any of the Jujutsu Sorcerers can react, a gun was fired. It killed the curse in an instant. Two dogs growl and began to attack the curses.

One was nearing a man, but before it could attack him it was pulled back. With one swift of (M/n)'s blade, the curse dies. (M/n) put his left arm up and cleans his blade with his sleeve.

Everyone looks at the young mask male

Everyone looks at the young mask male. "Glad you could join us...Shadow Walker." Naobito smiles. Naoya and Toji roll their eyes as Naobito was being dramatic. (M/n) bows and put his blade away. His two dogs ran to his side before disappearing. "I'd like you all to meet the future number one Jujutsu Sorcerer. Sure Gojo Satoru has his infinite and six eyes, but our Shadow has the ten shadows technique and shadow manipulation. He can create an army of shadow Jujutsu sorcerers. Make any weapon he wants and it already has curse energy embedded into it. He can't even be touch if he turns himself into a shadow. He'll be unstoppable and finally, get rid of all the curses in Japan. Maybe even more out of the country. The darkness is his playground. Even in daylight, the darkness still lingers about."

He only sees (M/n) as a weapon. As a tool. As a trophy to make himself look better. Naoya and Toji thought. Satoru looks down at the one year younger male. He became somewhat...intrigued by him. A mysterious vibe lures around him. Interesting. He thought.

They all went back to normal and began the feast. Though, (M/n) was forbidden to eat by Naobito's orders. "It's odd that you won't let your only powerful - soon to become - jujutsu sorcerer eat. Is something the matter?" The head of the Kamo Clan asks. "He's forbidden to take his mask off. He's very...insecure about his face being revealed." Naobito lies. "Oh? And can he speak? I haven't heard his voice." The head of the Gojo clan asks. "No, he's mute." Naobito lies again. Naoya looks at (M/n) as he heard his best friend's stomach grumble. He felt pity for his friend. He was treated like a worthy prize, yet he was treated so poorly. Like his own needs weren't important. He wasn't fully positive on why (M/n) had to keep his face covered, but after the incident, when (M/n) got hurt. Naoya overheard a conversation that gave him the chills.