Chapter 10: Old friend

Yn POV

The car ride was silent. It was kind of weird because usually we would be talking. I began to get a little uncomfortable because I hate awkward silences. I just stared out the window waiting for us to arrive....

Jacob POV

I was driving to the store. I decided to pick up some snacks for us. It was silent. Neither of us was talking. I was thinking about everything that just happened. I really wish that she would tell me but I have to give her time. Although I really want to know, she's not ready and I respect that so I will wait. It was about 10 more minutes until we arrived. I glanced over at her. She looked so sad. We came to a red light and I stopped. I leaned over to her and lightly grabbed her chin so that she looked at me.

"You okay beautiful?" I asked with a small smile and a concerned face.

"Yeah I'm fine" she said with a little smile.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, so where are we headed?" She asked with a smile.

"Well where going to stop at a grocery store to pick up a few things" I said.

"Okay" she said.

We soon arrived at the grocery store.
Many people were inside. We started walking to an isle.

"Grab anything you want" I said smiling.
"Anything?" She asked.
"Yeah go ahead" I said.
"Okay" she said.
We began walking.

"How about you go find what you want and I'll meet you back here in a couple minutes" I said.
"Okay" she said walking away.
About 5 minutes later she came back with 2 things. She walked over to me.
"I'm ready" she said.
"Yn" I said while looking at what she had.
"What?" She asked.
"I said get anything that you want" I repeated.
"I did" she said.
"That means grab anything"I said while chuckling. I knew that, that was not all she wanted but she just do sent like spending my money I guess.

Yn POV

He laughed at me. I knew that he was saying that I could get more but I don't like spending people's money.

"Let's just go pay for this stuff" he said. We walked to a register and put our things up there.

The lady began to swipe are items.
Beep beep beep beep.........

I looked at her long and hard. She looked so familiar. She put her head up and look at us.
"Your total will be $9.97" she said.

"Jessica?" I asked with a smile.

"Omg Yn!!" She said.

She quickly walked over to me and hugged me.

"I missed you so much girl" I said.

"I missed you too" she said while releasing from the hug.

"Omg you look so pretty and you have all these boobs and look at you butt" she said out loud while checking me out.

I bust out laughing.
She is always embarrassing me. Your probably wondering how I know her.

Flashback:Yn is 10 and so is Jessica

Yn: "But I don't want you to leave me". I said in tears
Jessica: "You'll be fine its okay". She said with a small smile.
Yn: "But your my Bestfriend and the only one that cares about me, why do you have to move all the way to Atlanta when you can just stay in Cali?" I asked.
Jessica: "I already told you why yn" she said.
Yn: *sighs*
Jessica: Now help me pack please.
Yn: okay *sad*

~~~~Moving day~~~~~~

"Bye Jessie" yn said while hugging her tight.
"Bye, I love you bestie"Jessie said.
"I love you too" yn said

Flash back over

"So, why are you back here?" I asked her.
"I live here now" Jessie said.
I was so excited to hear that.

"Well are you going to introduce me to the hottie?" She asked referring to Jacob.

"Ohhh yeah um Jacob meet my Bestfriend Jessie or Jessica." I said.

"Nice to meet you" she said with a smile.

"Same to you" he said smiling.
"Well we gotta get going"I said.
We exchanged numbers, paid for our things, and headed to Jacob's house. Seeing her made me forget about everything.

Heyyyyy guys. Sorry I haven't been updating lately. Its mostly because of school. Next chapter will be posted soon. ~MisfitHippie