Chapter 18: I'm here for you

( continued ) Julie POV

Rain soaked us as he carried me to his car. He opened the passenger door and sat me inside. He closed the door and walked to the other side and got in. He put on my seat belt and started the engine.

Jacob POV

Wow. This is crazy. How did this happen? Julie seems so..hurt and me seeing her like that makes me feel horrible.

I look over at her to see her sad face. She was shaking a little bit too. She was probably cold because her clothes were drenched and so were mine.

I grabbed my hoodie from the backseat and leaned over to put it on her.

"It's gonna be okay Julie" I whisper to her and kiss her forehead. I then lean back in my seat and start up the car. I begin driving to my house. As I'm driving I get a text from my mom saying :

"Hey son, when you get home me and David won't be there. Sorry to leave so quickly but one of your cousins past away. We are going to Georgia and we'll be back soon. Take care of yourself and I left money on the table. I love you!!!! :)

I text back : okay have a safe trip, I love you too, tell David I said to sucks some nuts ;).

I laughed at my own message.

I looked over at Julie again. She had fallen asleep. I smiled to myself. She is so beautiful and I'm lucky to have her.

I soon pulled up to my house and got out the car. I went over to the passenger side and picked up Julie bridal style. I unlocked my door and went inside. I quickly went into the living room and put her down on the couch. I quickly walked back to the door and locked it. I went back into the living room to see Julie sitting up straight. At first it scared me but I just noticed that she had woken up.

She turned her head and looked at me.

"Come on" I said.

She slowly got up and grabbed my hand.

I intertwined our fingers and then led her to my room. Her hands were shaking.

"Are you cold?" I ask.

She nods her head.

"I'll get you some clothes and if you want you can take a warm shower" I say with a small smile.

She nods her head again.

I get one of my shirts and some basketball shorts for her. I hand her the things and she takes them.

She was about to walk into the bathroom but then she stops. She turns back around and says

"Can you join me please" her voice crackles.

I nod my head. "Sure..are you sure Julie?"

"I need someone" she says. Her voice still crackling.

I grab her hand and lead her into the bathroom. I close the door and turn on the shower. I turn back around to see her sitting on the counter. I don't know what happened but she begin crying again. She puts her hands over her face and cries.

I walk over to her and stand in between her legs. I move her hands and place my finger on her chin so I can slowly move her head upwards. I look her in the eyes. All I see is hurt. She's hurting and it hurts me. I slowly lean in and kiss her. So soft and gentle. I pull away and look her in the eyes again.

I move my hands down to her shirt.

I look up at her for approval. She lightly shakes her head yes