Chapter 26: Another Level

Julie's POV

After my shower, I put on my underwear and pull the flannel over my cold body.

My nipples were hard and noticeable from the coldness.

I button the flannel all the way down until it stops and the middle of my thighs.

I shrug and make my way back down the stairs to find something to eat.

Jacob's POV ( IF YOU DON'T LIKE DIRTY STUFF THEN DONT READ ANYTHING BELOW!!! YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART. ILL TELL YOU WHEN IT IS SAFE.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't mad right now. After worrying about Julie that whole time I figured out where she was.

At my house.

I talked to Ray and he told me that he had dropped her off not too long ago.

Why? I don't know.

How did she even get in? The reason I'm upset is because I was worried for nothing.

She could've told me she was leaving.

I finally pull up to my house and I get out and slam the door. I lock the doors and walk to the front door.

I unlock it and open the door to see Julie sitting on the couch under the covers and a bowl of milk sitting on the table.

"Hey jac-"

"Don't talk" I say, very annoyed.

"What did I do?" She asks with confusion.

"Well first you left the school without telling me, you had me worried to death" I said while watching a small smile appear on her face.

"And then I text you and you don't even respond" I continue and she holds back a laugh.

"And now you're about to laugh like this is a joke" I say seriously.

She giggles but covers it up with a cough.

"Awwww you were worried" she says in a teasing voice.

"Julie don't start" I say in annoyance as I walk into the kitchen.

She busts out laughing and I scoff at her behavior. I didn't find this funny at all.

I quickly throw my trash away out of my pocket and walk over and take a seat on the couch.

She follows me and sits next to me. I turn on the Xbox and the Tv.

2k16 loads on the screen.

"Okay I'm sorry" she says while giggling.

I don't even say a word.

"Jacob I said I'm sorry" she states as she scoots closer to me.

She notices I'm ignoring her and she plants a kiss on my neck.

I was suprised but I still didn't say a thing.

She gave it another shot and begin sucking in the same area.

I didn't want to give in so I slightly pushed her away.

I could tell she was suprised I had done that and she was getting frustrated.

She grabbed my controller out of my hand and threw it on the other side of the couch.