Chapter 19: Happiness

Julie POV

I woke up to the sun shining down in my face. I look at my surroundings realizing I wasn't in my room. I then remembered everything from yesterday. Jacob wasn't in the room. I looked down at myself seeing that I was naked. Although me and Jacob didn't do anything I still enjoyed last night. He was so caring. I smiled to myself and got out of bed. I looked in Jacob's closet. I found a nirvana shirt and put it over my naked body. It stopped right below my butt. (Kinda like how the girl shirt is in the picture but remember that Julie is thick so it fits differently) I put my hair into a messy bun and then made my way into the hallway. As soon as I made my way to the staircase the smell of breakfast hit my nose.

Yum! :)

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Jacob cooking. He had on boxers and his hair in a ponytail. I thought it was cute how he couldn't but all of it up so there was hair hanging in the back and on the side. I stood there staring at him. He's so perfect.

"I know I'm sexy but do you have to stare" he asked then turning around. He had a little smirk on his face. I giggled but I didn't move.

"Stand right here" he says smiling while pointing to the middle of the kitchen.

"Why?" I asked while giggling.

"Just do it giggle bunny" he says chuckling.

I walk to where he tells me to.

"Now spin around" he says.

I spin around slowly.

"Damn mami you look good in my shirt" he starts.

I blush.

"And I like the way yo butt hanging out the back" he says then biting his bottom lip.

I blush again.

"Now come here" he says while leaning back on the counter. I walked up to him and he kisses me. We start making out. He picks me up and sits me on the counter. Not pulling away. He pulls away and kisses my chin. Then goes to my neck. He puts little kisses on each area. Not missing one spot. His hands begin to rub on my thighs. His hands travel up my body slowly as he kisses on my neck. I let out a low moan. His hands swipe across my area and a gasp and my back arches. My hands tighten against his back.

He chuckles.

"See what happens when you don't have panties on?"

I blush and hit him in the arm.

He smiled and begin kissing my neck again. I was enjoying the moment until something caught my eye.

"J-j-jacob" I tried to say but it came out as a moan.

"It's a fire" I said moaning afterwards. I pushed him off and he looked confused. I jumped off the counter and ran over to the stove.

Her soon ran behind me.

"Oh my gosh" he said. His voice panicking

I quickly turned the stove off but the pot was still on fire.

Jacob got water in a bowl and poured it everywhere and it splashed on me and put out the fire.

"OMG" I said. The water was so cold.

He laughed at me.

"Jacob this is not funny" I said.

He continued laughing.

"You know what" I grabbed the pancake mix that he was gonna use to make some pancakes with and through some on him.

"Oops" I said like I did that like it was an accident.