Chapter 23: School Trouble

HELLO EVERYONE.  I want to let you all know that I'm changing the fact that Jacob and Julie live across the street from each other. Let's just say that they live 2 blocks away or something. Anyway, enjoy this chapter :)

Jacob's POV

Beep beep beep!

Beep beep beep!

Beep beep beep!

I groaned as my alarm kept going off, telling me that it was time to get up and get ready for school.

I looked down at Julie who was asleep in my chest.

I groan again, not wanting to get up from this comfy position.

I finally get the strength to get up.

I try to wiggle my way from under Julie without waking her up but sadly...I fail.

I look down into her beautiful brown eyes and give her a small smile.

She gives me a tired smile and lays her head back in my chest.

I kiss her forehead and lift her off of me and lay her head on the pillow.

I walk to my closet and pick out an outfit.

I grab a white T-shirt, dark jeans and my black vans and sit it on my nightstand.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

15 minutes later

I come out the shower and I grab my phone off the sink to see what time it was.

6:17

I grab my towel and wrap it around my waist. I walk out of the bathroom to be hit by the cold air. The water that is still on my body trickles down my spine making me shiver lightly.

I walk over to the nightstand and grab my clothes.

I take a quick look over at Julie to see her still sleeping. A small smile forms on my lips.

I quickly walk back into the bathroom and put my clothes on.

I walk back out and walk over to the bed.

"Come on princess, wake up" I speak softly while shaking her lightly.

She blinks a little showing that she was waking up.

"Come on time for school" I speak again, getting a low groan from her.

"Okay" she speaks, her voice going in and out.

Her eyebrows furrow in confusion and I laugh.

"Looks like someone lost there voice" I say

She pouts and pokes out her bottom lip.

"You'll be fine" I start. "But you can't talk much today, I'll go make you some tea while you get dressed"

She nods and smiles at me.

She stretches a little and wiggles her toes.

I laugh at her movement.

She smiles and gets out of bed.

I watch her as she gets her clothes and goes into the bathroom.

I get up from the bed and walk towards the door to soon find myself inside the hallway. I walk down the quiet hallway hearing only the floor creak.

I reach the stairs and walk down them and into the kitchen.

I grab a mug from the cabinet and put hot water in it from the sink.