11

Caties POV

I was trying to fall asleep when I hear whispers around me. I pretended to be sleeping so I can hear what they are saying. All I hear is "if you didn't run Caties name through your head, she is the girl that we bullied in high school. She probably thinks we are rude a**holes because we did that to her." I hear Nash say. I pretend to just be waking up so they don't think I was listening to them. They look at me with sadness in their eyes. I just looked at Shawn and rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. I bathed and changed in to spandex and a black tank top. I then walked back to the bed until sleep took over me.

Day of magcon

Caties POV

The first day of magcon is at 2:00 and it is 10:00am right now. I took a shower, got changed

Her outfit
White high wasted shorts
A black crop top with flowers at the end of it
White vans
White bow

Then went to get breakfast. I had a blueberry muffin and a glass of OJ. As I was heading up stairs to put on makeup and my contacts, I seen Cameron and Taylor coming down stairs. I pretend I didn't see them until I feel my arm being pulled on. I turned to see Taylor face that was filled with concern and sadness. I asked him in a annoying tone "what do you want?" He replied, "I want to apologize, I know we acted like idiots in high school, but we have changed. I promise!" I do- I was cut off by Taylor smashing his lips with mine. I was shocked at first, but realized that he really meant what he said and that he has changed. He pulled back and stared at me and said, "I know you probably won't accept this, but will you be my girlfriend?" I said "Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend." Hen he smashed his lips onto mine. This was the best day, and it has barely begun.

I UPDATED!!!! SO SHE DID ACCEPT ALL THE BOYS APOLOGIES AND SHE DOES RESPECTS THEM NOW. TUNE INTO NEXT TIME TO FIND OUR MORE.