17

One hour until date (magcon is over but they are in NJ for 2 weeks after that)

I am in the shower getting ready for mine and Cameron's date. He said dress formal. I am wearing black skinny jeans, a white XXVI shirt that says Cameron on it (😂😂😏😏) and black Ugg boots since it is very cold. I brush my hair and put it in a side braid. I walk out to see Shawn, Nash, Matt, both jacks and Aaron dancing to lipgloss. I laugh and walk over to the kitchen to have a apple before we leave. I eat it and Cameron walks down on black jeans, a black shirt and red vans for color. "Ready to go and love the shirt" he asks
"Yup and thank you " popping the "p" my response. We walk out and see Taylor and Kayla walking behind us. I turn around and say as nice as I can be, "hey where you off to?" "None of your business." he snaps. I put my hands up in surrender and walk a little faster to the elevator. Me and Cameron get there and go to the fair.

AT THE FAIR

We get to the fair and it isn't packed so we can get to all the rides easily. BTW: I love rides. We get bracelets and walk over to the roller coaster and go on it.

A FEW HOURS LATER

We are about to leave when Cameron drags me to the Ferris wheel. We get to the top and it stops, I start hyperventilating because I am afraid of heights. Cameron promises me that we will be okay.
Loud speaker: Attention all riders, you may be stuck up there for a long periodically time (😂😂) so get comfy.
I groan and start shivering. Damn it I forgot a jacket. I groan again because I am cold. "Here." Cameron says handing me his jacket. "I can't take this." giving it back. "No take it I insist." he said. I smiled a put it on. I was very warm. I was staring at the stars when Cameron taps me on the back and stares into my eyes and says, "Catie I know you got out of a relationship a day a go but will you please be my girlfriend?" "Cameron I will love to." I hug him and start moving in and then our lips connect. I fell fireworks.

Cameron's POV

YES!! She said yes. I am so happy I can't imagine. I will never cheat on her and if I do, I will literally kill myself (this is fiction).

SHE SAID YES!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE KEEP READING. BYE✌️✌