Why are they back

A/N: PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER TO LEARN ABOUT A NEW CONTEST YOU CAN ENTER💞HOPE YOU ENJOY

Recap:
Bart why are there extra seats." Carter asked. "Well, we have new guest coming to the group. Please welcome back into magcon TAYLOR CANIFF AND KAYLA" Bart says. Everyone's eyes widen and we see Taylor in his signature bandana and Kayla with her signature 500 pounds of makeup on. They sit in the 2 empty seats. "Who are those to ugly newbies?" Taylor says looking towards Raven and Taylor. Oh this is going to be a long dinner.

Raven and Taylor look down at their laps while Aaron and Jack give Taylor and Kayla dirty looks! "Oh sorry didn't mean to offend the new sluts with magcon. What's your name black dress?" Taylor says. "Raven" she mumbles. "What about you in the ugly white dress?" Kayla says. "Taylor" she said with no emotion. The food arrives (thank you heaven) and we start eating. Well most of us are eating our food. Kayla and Taylor decide to eat each others mouths off instead of their actual food. We finish and pay the bill. Right before we leave I feel a cold sensation on my head I turn my head and see Kayla with a cup in her hand "oh sorry my arm got the better of me" she faked smiles at me. My face was darker then a tomato. I put my fist together but feel someone's hand on mine

Cameron POV
I see water getting poured on Catie. She puts her hand into a fist  and gets her hand ready to swing. I quickly put my hand on hers "don't retaliate it will only make her look like the bad guy" I told her and she walked off with mahogany while I am talking to Jacob. All of us get into the limo. Kayla and Taylor C take Taylor's Lamborghini to the hotel. "Bart since you brought them back what the room situation?" Aaron asked. "Well since we can only get 2 rooms I was planning on all the couples in one room and the non couple guys in the other." "NO!" Taylor Raven and Catie scream. "Well it's that or everyone gets in one room and Taylor and Kayla get their own room. If you pick that option then Kayla and Taylor get the bigger room." Bart snaps. "Why would they get the big room." I questioned. "They are my favorites. You guys would have more room if you didn't grab 2 random people off the street." Bart's says aiming it towards Catie "Well we like them more then the man whore and the biggest slut around." Catie says back with sass in her voice.

BACK AT THE HOTEL

We decide to let Kayla and Taylor get the big room so non of us have to see what they do in there. What we plan on doing since there is 2 king sized bed we decide to put Matt, Nash and Hayes in one bed and Shawn, Jack J and Carter in the other. We are going to put the couples on the ground and ask the workers for lots of blankets and pillows. It's been a long day so we decide to change into something more comfy. So there are 2 bathrooms so girls get one and boys get one. One by one we all shower and get changed. That took about an hour and a half. Since we have magcon tomorrow and have to be ready by 10am we all decide to go to sleep. "Night guys" I said as I turn off the lights. "night babe" I told Cameron as I pecked his lips. "night beautiful" he said back. Once my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.
✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE. SORRY FOR NOT BEING VERY ACTIVE BUT I PROMISE TO PUT IN LOTS OF CHAPTERS. I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO AN ASK CATIE SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING.

CONTEST: THINK OF A NAME I SHOULD CALL YOU GUYS. LIKE AFTER EVERY CHAPTER I WILL SAY THE NAME I WOULD CALL YOU GUYS. BEST NAME GETS A FOLLOW, WHAT THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER IS AND WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CHAPTER.
ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH BYE💕