15

I am walking back to the room when all of a sudden my feet stop. I didn't know why I just fell to my knee and started bawling my eyes out. Cameron and Nash run over to calm me down but it doesn't work. I calm down enough to say, "Nash please let me talk to Cameron alone for a minute please." He nods and walks away to go up to the room. I am just laying there in Cameron's arms not knowing what to say. I just want to look at his features, chocolate brown eyes, chocolate brown hair but most of all, his yummy abs. I lay my head on his chest not knowing what to do or say. It wasn't awkward, it was a nice silence. It was quiet until he said, "You heard what Taylor said about you being a waist of air." I just nodded not wanting to say anything. "I am really sorry about him, he is just an asshole if he let you go." I laughed and said, "thanks, I really needed a laugh after what happened." Wr get up and walk to the room. I am sharing with Cameron and Nash so it is fine with me.

Later that day
We are eating dinner when all of a sudden Taylor came through the door with some slut by his hip. "Guys I would like you to meet my girlfriend Kayla" Taylor announces while glaring at me. I just sit there not wanting to talk. All of a sudden Cameron places his arm on my waist and scoots me closer. A just smile a fake smile and continue eating

After dinner

We are back in Nash's room and carter decided to play truth or dare and everyone agree. Carter says, "jack g, truth or dare?" "Dare." Jack instantly says. "I dare you to strip down into your boxers and dun down the hallways singing Barbie girl. He groaned but did it and it was hilarious. "Taylor truth or dare." jack asked. "Truth." Taylor said. "Wuss." Shawn said under his breath. "Why did you cheat on Catie?" Jack asked as the truth. "Dare" Taylor instantly says. "I dare you to answer the question." "Ugh, you really wanna know? Fine, I CHEATED ON HER BECAUSE SHE IS A SLUT. SHE PROBABLY SLEPT WITH EVERY EVERY GUY IN THIS COUNTRY!" Taylor screams angrily. I start tearing up and Cameron puts me on his lap and calms me down. I calm down and stay on his lap for the rest of the game. I didn't get called on but I don't care because I just wanted to sleep. One of the dates for Taylor was to make out with his slutty girlfriend for a minute but they ended up leaving the room making out. Ugh disgusting. I plopped down on the bed about to sleep when I felt a dip in the bed to see a shirtless Cameron. I smiled and cuddled close to his chest and fell asleep in his arms.

DONE. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!👋👋✌️✌ BYE!!