22

Cameron's POV

I keep pounding on the door. No answer. I keep yanking at the door knob. No use. I soon break down the door and see Catie bawling her eyes out trying to open the pill bottle. "I CAN'T GET THE CAP OFF" Catie screams as I throw myself to the floor and try grabbing the pill bottle out of her hand. After a few seconds of us fighting over the pill bottle. They fly everywhere as Catie screams "NO! I WANTED TO DIE" I grab her and put her on my lap as a rock her back and forth "Johnson Hayes go call 911 incase she did anything else to her body" I whisper to them. They nod there heads and walk out and the rest of the guys follow them out. I put m head on top of hers and play with her hair as tears stream down my face. "Catie why did u do that" I said barely above a whisper. "The hate" she says even softer. " I thought u didn't care about all this hate" I asked her. "I didn't but there was so much and I couldn't take it" she responds. The ambulance arrives and I place her on he stretcher and ride in the back of the ambulance with her. I grab her cold hand and give it a little squeeze. She does the same back and gives me a little smile. The get to the hospital and check her in. After a little bit the doctor came in and said they are going to run a few test on her and the results will come in tomorrow so she will have to stay the night. I nod my head as they tell me to leave and come back in the morning. I kiss Catie on her forehead as I walk out to Johnson and Hayes. I run to them and start crying my eyes out. Why did Catie have to do this to herself? WHY?

THE NEXT DAY

Still Cam's POV

It's the next day and I rush to the hospital. The doctors are already in there talking to Catie. "Well nothing seems to be wrong with Catie. Just come back in a couple months to see if she is ok. You just need to fill out these papers and she is good to go." the doctor said. I nod my head and smile as the doctor and nurse leaves the room. I walk over to Catie and give her a quick peck as she tries to stand up. Her legs were a little wobbly but she soon gets her balance and starts walking out of the hospital.

Caties POV

We walk to the car and see Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Carter, Matt, Jack and Jack, Jacob, Aaron and Mahogany. Cameron gets into the car first and I sit on his lap for the ride home. When we get home I see a familiar car. Everyone sees it as we walk into the house to see Taylor and Kayla. They looked at us and smirked. "Hey Catie I heard what happened. Back to being a suicide freak like u were in high school" Taylor says laughing. I run down to the basement and Hayes follows me. I look up and see Cameron attacking Taylor and Kayla ripping Cameron off him. Kayla soon got him off and slapped Cameron. That was it. I launched out of Hayes arms and attack that girl like there was no tomorrow. I ripped her hair out. Punched kicked and slapped her until Cameron pried me off her. Kayla runs (failing because of her heels) over to Taylor and Taylor comforts her. "You slut. I wish we hurt you more so you wouldn't even be living to this day. I wished you got those pills open and took theme before nobody found you. I wish you were dead" Taylor said and he slapped me across the face and walked out the door. I fall to my knees crying my eyes out repeating the words Taylor said "I wish you were dead." Cameron runs to me "Why does everything happened to you" he says and he gets an ice pack from the freezer and puts it in my face. I walk down to the tv area not saying a word to anyone and sit between Cameron and Hayes and Johnson next to Hayes. I move to Cameron's lap and lay my legs across Hayes and Johnson. They looked at my legs and continued to play on their phone. "GUYS LETS WATCH A MOVIE" Nash says as he jumps up from the couch hitting Carter in the stomach by accident. We laugh and nod our head as he puts on grown ups 2. Before it even starts I lay me head on camerons shoulder and pass out!
❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️
I FINALLY UPDATED!! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD AMAZING EATSER. I DID. ALSO I WENT TO MAGCON AND I MET ALL THE GUYS. I WILL PUT A PICTURE OF ME MEETING CAMERON AT THE TOP. I HOPE U ENJOYED AND I WILL BE SURE TO UPDATE MORE BECAUSE I AM ON SPRING BREAK AND I HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE ANF THINK ABOUT WHAT TO WRITE. BYE LOVELIES