19

(THEY ARE IN THE NEXT SHOW WHICH IS IN MASSACHUSETTS)

I am walking with Cameron to the baggage claim. We have decided to tell the boys that we are dating when we are all in the room. Anyways, we got our luggage and we are walking to the limo that has a label that says MAGCON on it. (Mahogany is in this to) the seating order is
Aaron, Carter, Nash, Me, Cameron, Mahogany, Matt, Jack, Taylor, Jack and Shawn. Kayla is sitting on Taylor's lap basically lap dancing him😖😖 gross. As I was saying, we have a peaceful limo ride. We get to the hotel and Bart rally's us to the hotel. Thank the heavens there were barley any fans. We got in there and Bart said, "the rooms are
Catie, Cameron and Nash
Shawn, Jack and Jack. And the other room is Mahogany lox,
Aaron, Carter, Taylor and Kayla. Got it?" We nod and walk to the elevator and got in. We get to the rooms, unpack and order pizza and invite all the guys in. I guess it's time to confess my relationship.

CAMERONS POV

It's time to tell them my relationship with Catie. Right now, we are eating pizza and Catie nods signaling me to tell them. "Guys!" I said they look at me and I continue, "I have something to tell you. I am dating Catie." I said and pull her to my waist. The smile and cheer me on a fm screaming things like, "FINALLY" and "GET SOME" I smile and say back down. "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Carter screams. We laugh and say in a circle. "Here's a twist, if you chicken out you have to do another dare that's worse then your original one." Shawn says with a smirk. We laugh and nod. "Kayla truth or dare." Shawn says. "Dare" Kayla says. "I dare you to give someone a lap dance ." "Okay" she fake smiles. Before I go on her outfit is a white shirt that's so tight that her fake boobs can pop out and 3x to small skirt that shows her butt when she bends down and 5 inch gold heals and her face caked with makeup. Anyways, she stands up and says as she smirks at me, "I choose Cameron." My jaw drops to the floor, so did Cam's. I looked at Cameron and he has a disgusting and angry look on his face. Before he got up, I whispered in his ear, "Do it so you don't get anything worse." He nodded, got up and sat in the chair. She got on top of Cameron and starts the lap dance. She starts grinding, but I can see in his eyes that he wants her off him. "Times up!" Nash said. "THANK THE HEAVENS" I thought. She got off and Cam basically threw himself to me. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Well, I going to bed later" I said. "I'm coming." Cam said. "OHH GET SOME CAM." Jack J says. "USE PROTECTION" Matt yells. I laugh at there comments and kick them out since they were in my room. I changed into sweatpants and one of Cams shirts. I go into the bed and then feel a dip in the bed. I turn on my shoulder and move close to Cameron's chest and fall asleep to his heart beat.
🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾
HEY THIS MIGHT BE THE LONGEST CHAPTER EVER. LIKE MY SPOCK BORDER BETWEEN THE STORY AND THIS THING. WELL HOPE YOU LIKE. LATER GATORS🐊🐊