Chapter 30 (NSFW)

“Change, I’ll definitely change.” Song Yuanxun’s reply came very quickly, making Fang Zhaomu doubt if he even knew where he needed to start changing from.

However, Fang Zhaomu was a little tired thinking about all these, and was just in a fit of anger, and so was exhausted. “Song Yuanxun, I want to take a nap.”

Without any signals from Fang Zhaomu, it seemed like Song Yuanxun did not dare to do anything. He stiffly grasped Fang Zhaomu’s palm, “Alright, go to sleep.”

Fang Zhaomu leaned against Song Yuanxun, his leg across Song Yuanxun’s body, his face next to Song Yuanxun’s arm. Reaching out, he poked at Song Yuanxun’s abdomen, feeling that the muscles there were quite firm. With his eyes closed, he asked casually, “Your photos on the app are all fake?”

“Mn.” Song Yuanxun placed his hand on the back of Fang Zhaomu’s hand.

“Where did you find them?” Fang Zhaomu asked. “Are there any more?”

Song Yuanxun’s reaction was much bigger than what Fang Zhaomu had expected. Vigilant, he clasped his hand around Fang Zhaomu’s wrist. “Why?”

“Just asking.” Fang Zhaomu tried to pull his hand away.

Song Yuanxun did not let go. “There’s no other photos.”

Fang Zhaomu found Song Yuanxun’s feigned casualness very funny, and purposely said, “I don’t believe you, I’ll do a google search tomorrow.”

“You can’t.” Song Yuanxun groped around on the bedside, switching on the lights of the guest room.

Fang Zhaomu was no longer sleepy. Song Yuanxun drew closer, holding Fang Zhaomu down and repeating, “You can’t.”

“Why can’t I?” Fang Zhaomu shifted to the side. He placed his hands on Song Yuanxun’s shoulders, wanting to push him away a little. He put in some force, but Song Yuanxun did not move, and so Fang Zhaomu gave in. “Forget it then.”

Song Yuanxun lowered his head a little, looking at Fang Zhaomu.

Fang Zhaomu was a little scared of Song Yuanxun when he was like this. Song Yuanxun’s eyes were very scary. When he looked at him, in his eyes, there were undisguised feelings of invasion, possession, aggression and… infatuation.

Fang Zhaomu did not want to continue watching, and so shut his eyes. Song Yuanxun however took advantage of that and kissed him.

Song Yuanxun’s kiss was even more forceful than before, crushing Fang Zhaomu’s lips, prying his teeth apart, sucking on his tongue.

Something hard was pressing against Fang Zhaomu’s belly, causing his belly to be dented slightly. Even through a pair of trousers and a sleeping robe, Fang Zhaomu could still feel its heat and size.

Song Yuanxun’s kisses left Fang Zhaomu out of breath. He shoved at Song Yuanxun, and Song Yuanxun finally pulled back a little, continue watching Fang Zhaomu silently.

“Song Yuanxun…” Fang Zhaomu said. “I’m having a cold. You still said you would change?”

Song Yuanxun kissed him on the cheek and let go. “I won’t do anything.”

Song Yuanxun sat up, caressing the back of Fang Zhaomu’s hand preciously. He then stroked Fang Zhaomu’s face, and straightened up Fang Zhaomu’s sleeping robe. “You should sleep.”

He again reached out to touch Fang Zhaomu’s hand.

Fang Zhaomu could neither laugh nor cry. “What exactly are you trying to do?”