Chapter 32 (NSFW)

Each with their own thoughts, the three of them shared a conversation. When it was nearly time, Song Yuanxun and Fang Zhaomu both sent Fang Zhaoling to school.

The school was near the restaurant, and afternoon happened to be the period when most students were returning to school. Fang Zhaoling greeted quite a number of people on the way, and cheerfully introduced her “elder brother and his classmate” to her classmates.

After sending Fang Zhaoling into the school, Song Yuanxun looked down at Fang Zhaomu and asked, “Where are we going now?”

“I was planning on going home at first.” Fang Zhaomu then asked Song Yuanxun, “Where will you be staying?”

“At home. My parents live in A City,” Song Yuanxun told him. “Our family’s business is here.”

“Mn.” Fang Zhaomu nodded, and did not ask further.

Fang Zhaomu knew very little about Song Yuanxun’s family. In truth, he did not even know which city was Song Yuanxun from. He had only seen Song Yuanxun’s high school diploma. After high school, Song Yuanxun had left for C City, and was from a famous private school.

“You didn’t mention anything to your family?” Song Yuanxun and Fang Zhaomu followed along the path. Song Yuanxun was closer to the road, and his arm was around Fang Zhaomu. Fang Zhaomu turned to look at Song Yuanxun, then Song Yuanxun added, “I’ve already told my family about it.”

Song Yuanxun’s flat tone when saying this was a little frightening. Fang Zhaomu looked at him in alarm, and nearly tripped as he crossed the road. Song Yuanxun caught his arm and supported him. He spoke helplessly as he steadied him, “Fang Zhaomu, be more careful when you walk.”

Fang Zhaomu stopped after he crossed the road, pulling Song Yuanxun to a low wall nearby. “How did you tell them?”

“I said that I’m in a relationship,” Song Yuanxun watched Fang Zhaomu. “And the person I’m dating is a guy.”

Fang Zhaomu gazed blankly at Song Yuanxun. Song Yuanxun might have been amused by Fang Zhaomu’s expression, and smiled at him. “Mumu, where are we going now?”

Song Yuanxun used a very frank manner to look at Fang Zhaomu. He was not a very eloquent person, probably because he had never needed to worry about saying the wrong things, and would often not care about the other person’s feelings.

Fang Zhaomu felt that being in a relationship with Song Yuanxun was like crossing a river while clutching on to rocks. They liked each other, but he did not know that due to the strong current, the other person would let go and disappear. After all, when the school break was over, Song Yuanxun would have to return to T University for his fourth year. Fang Zhaomu did not know if Song Yuanxun planned on furthering his studies, and their future was unknown. Saying anything now would be too early.

“I haven’t told my family.” Fang Zhaomu did not want to avoid the topic, and was straightforward with Song Yuanxun.

“I know,” Song Yuanxun caressed Fang Zhaomu’s face. “Mumu, I don’t mind it.”

Many people often thought the opposite when they said they “didn’t mind it”. However, Fang Zhaomu knew Song Yuanxun’s “don’t mind it” was exactly what he was feeling, and this instead made his heart ached even more, and became even more worried. Fang Zhaomu could not help but wonder if he called his parents to come out of the closet today, would his parents immediately return home to hit him?

“What did your parents say?” Fang Zhaomu asked Song Yuanxun, wanting to gain some experience from it.

“They didn’t say much.”