Chapter 31

Song Yuanxun’s and Fang Zhaomu’s overseas romance, if they started counting it from the day Fang Zhaomu asked Song Yuanxun to change, to the day Fang Zhaomu returned home, was a total of fifty-six days.

Fang Zhaomu’s flight leaving C City was at 6.30pm. Song Yuanxun still had some things to deal with at school, and needed at least a couple more weeks before he could return.

The night before, Song Yuanxun had went to Fang Zhaomu’s place. The two of them packed Fang Zhaomu’s luggage until two in the morning, and in the mean time, Song Yuanxun even went home to take his own bigger luggage for Fang Zhaomu to store his things.

Firstly, Fang Zhaomu liked to procrastinate, always putting it off and did not pack his luggage. He even remembered the wrong date for his flight, and only became aware after a reminder from Song Yuanxun. Next, after coming to C City, Fang Zhaomu had bought many many things that Song Yuanxun referred to as junk. When placed in his little place, they were all piled up neatly, but when packing them up, there seemed to be no limit to them.

At the start, Fang Zhaomu was very stubborn, refusing to let Song Yuanxun help him. Song Yuanxun sat on Fang Zhaomu’s bed and watched him pack for half an hour.

Fang Zhaomu arranged everything in his luggage row by row. When his luggage was half-filled, Song Yuanxun pointed at the wardrobe. “Mumu, are you bringing your clothes back?”

“I am.” Standing up, Fang Zhaomu fanned himself with his hand.

His shirt was rather short today. With his arm raised, his waist was revealed, and on it were all marks left by Song Yuanxun.

Fang Zhaomu rested for a while, and noticed that Song Yuanxun’s eyes were a little dangerous. Looking down, he immediately put his arm down and adjusted his shirt. “Why did you ask?”

Song Yuanxun suddenly stood up. Fang Zhaomu was afraid that he would do something funny, and took a step back, stammering, “I’m only about 10% done.”

“Half your luggage is already full,” Song Yuanxun crouched down and picked up a box Fang Zhaomu had packed. Opening it, he asked Fang Zhaomu, “Such a small pendant, can’t you throw the box away?”

“No, I can’t.” Fang Zhaomu was a little obsessive. Every item had to be stored in their original packaging.

Song Yuanxun shook his head. “Just leave all these behind, I’ll help you mail them back.”

Fang Zhaomu thought that made sense, and so accepted Song Yuanxun’s help. He again took out everything he had packed within the last half an hour.

“There’s so many,” Fang Zhaomu looked at all the items in his room that had barely been moved, and a despair welled up within him. He finally started to reflect that he did put off his packing too late. Looking at the time, it was two in the afternoon, and a little helpless, he turned to look at Song Yuanxun. “What should I do?”

Song Yuanxun rolled up his sleeves. “I’ll help you.”

Reality showed that although Song Yuanxun was full of theoretical knowledge, but he was weak in practice, and only made a further mess out of things.

Fang Zhaomu had only bought too many miscellaneous things that could not fit in his luggage, and he did have the ability to pack his luggage. As for Song Yuanxun, he couldn’t even fold the clothes.

Fang Zhaomu looked at the clothes Song Yuanxun folded for him, and became even more anxious. “Ah, don’t touch it anymore. It’s better that Young Master Song remain sitting there quietly instead.”

He then kissed him, kissing away the unhappiness on Song Yuanxun’s face.

Stumbling about, the two of them cleared out the room and compressed everything within two 32-inch luggages. As for the rest, they would be mailed to Fang Zhaomu by Song Yuanxun. Making two trips up and down, they packed everything into Song Yuanxun’s car and left for Song Yuanxun’s place.