𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄

Call her a pushover, but Honey wasn't about to sit and watch Evie stress over completing Chad's homework. So, she decided to help. She was actually pretty good at Science, after all, baking is a Science, so with Honey's help, Evie was breezing through both Chad's work and her own. And she wasn't just helping by doing all the work, either. She actually made an effort to explain things to Evie, and Evie didn't hesitate to ask questions when she was confused.

"Hey, we're like study buddies," Honey said as she looked up from a worksheet.

"Ooohhh I like that. We actually make a pretty good team, ya know." Evie smiled at the girl across from her, silently grateful for all her help.

"Speaking of teams, how was Tourney practice, Carlos?" Honey glanced at the boy who had shown up not that long ago with Dude. Mal had complained a bit about having a stinky mutt in her room, but the others convinced her to let him stay.

"It was okay, ya know, if you don't count me totally sucking." Honey frowned at the boy's words, though she didn't know how to help. She knew lots about Tourney from watching Ben play for years, but she wasn't the most athletic person. "Ben tried helping me. He said I'm a good runner."

"There you go! I'm sure you'll be really great with just a bit more practice. And if you ever feel like you suck at it, just know that you can't possibly be worse than me." Honey smiled as Carlos burst out laughing, nodding his head in appreciation.

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind."

Honey turned back to her work with a smile on her face when she caught something behind Evie. "Is that a dress?" She got up from her seat and walked over to the table that held the sewing machine and blue dress. "I didn't know you could sew. This is amazing." Honey stared at the dress she carefully picked up, admiring every single detail. She'd never been big on fashion, but even she could recognize style when she sees it.

"Thanks! I make all my clothes. Some of theirs too," Evie nodded her head over to Mal and Carlos. "Don't you know how to sew?"

Honey shrugged, putting down the dress and moving to sit back down in her seat. "Not really. I know how to knit, and Belle taught me needlepoint, but I've never actually sewn anything."

Evie's face sunk a bit as she fully drew her attention away from her homework to Honey. "A lot of us actually know how to sew on the Isle. Most of the clothes we get is ripped or stained, so we just have to work with what we got." She shrugged as if it was no big deal, but Honey could tell it bothered her.

"Oh, wow. I had no idea." Honey sat in thought for a minute, not really knowing what else to say. For years, she had felt at a disadvantage compared to her royal peers who seemingly had everything while she had significantly less. But the arrival of the Isle kids helped her realize how fortunate she was to even have what she did.